We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Bourbon Watch Company - Rue Canal Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Bourbon Watch Company - Rue Canal Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Bourbon Watch Company, out of Louisiana, have launched their first Kickstater for their debut collection, the Rue Canal.
Their "Bayou Born, Swiss Made" marketing gets to be a bit much, but not nearly as much as their ambitious pricing.
I do like the looks of these and wish them well.

Day One pricing is $995
Kickstarter pricing is $1,045
Retail pricing will be $1,295

Estimated delivery is March 2023

An homage to New Orleans old and new, Rue Canal pairs vintage Swiss watch design with a twist of Louisiana soul. On the 800 block of Canal Street, just a few steps off Bourbon Street and perched above the head of the statue of Ignatius Reilly is the old DH Holmes department store clock. For decades, the clock served as something of a local New Orleans landmark but found its immortality in the opening lines of John Kennedy Toole’s celebrated New Orleans epic, A Confederacy of Dunces. Rue Canal’s flared syringe handset, crescent counterweight, and numeral design all took inspiration from the clock.

The Rue Canal is available in three colorways - Cream, Night, or Streetcar

Specs:

- Movement: Hand-winding elaboré grade Sellita SW-210. Côtes de Genève and perlage finishings. Gold finished fleur-de-lis shield logo engraving.
- Case: 316L stainless steel with polished bezel and lugs, brushed sides.
- Diameter: 39mm
- Lug to lug: 46.6mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Thickness: 9mm
- Dial: Velvet finish with printed numerals and minute track. 2N18 Gold printing features on Night and Streetcar dials.
- Handset: DH Holmes-inspired syringe handset. Cream and Night dials feature BPW9 lumed handset. Streetcar dial features C3 lumed handset.
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal and display caseback with anti-reflective coating on the underside of the glass.
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find