As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Ikigai Watches - Maru 200m Dive Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Ikigai Watches - Maru 200m Dive Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Ikigai Watches, out of Kuala Lumpur, have returned to Kickstarter for their latest collection, the Maru 200m dive watch.
This is their second campaign which was fully funded in 5 minutes, their debut campaign was unsuccessful.

48 Hour Launch Special pricing was around $378 SOLD OUT
Early Bird pricing is around $387
Kickstarter pricing is around $417
Regular pricing will be about $479

Estimated delivery February 2023

At Ikigai Watches, we always strive to create something to inspire and has its own meaning. In simple terms, Maru means “circle” in Japanese and it is often attached to the end of ship names to bless a ship to leave port, travel the world, and return safely to home port: hence the complete circle or "round trip" arriving back at its origin unhurt.

The design of the case is influenced by the ship Nihon Maru built by Kuki **** in 1591, the first ship ever known to use the word Maru at the end of its name.

After analysing a model of Nihon Maru, the grids on the side of the ship really stood out to us and we wanted to incorporate it onto our watch. We CNC the same grids onto the side of our case which turned out looking amazing and decided to take it up a notch by bringing it to life with Swiss Super Luminova C3.

The Maru 200m is available in three colorways - Lunar Eclipse (Red), Deep Ocean (Blue), and Fresh Mint (Mint)

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find