We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Adley Watch Company - FIXI-T1 Cycling Inspired Automatic Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Adley Watch Company - FIXI-T1 Cycling Inspired Automatic Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

The Adley Watch Company out of the UK, have launched their first Kickstarter for their debut collection, the FIXI-T1, which pays tribute to the British hand-made bicycle builder who created the functional and timeless fixed-gear cycle.

Kickstarter pricing is around $327
Regular price will be about $415

Estimated delivery is February 2023

A Fixed-gear cyle, or ‘Fixie’ is a style of bicycle that has no gears and no freewheel mechanism. As Oracle time Michael Sonsino puts it: If you want a fixed-gear cycle to move you have to pedal, there’s no sitting back and coasting down the hill. It forces you to engage with the mechanics of cycling in its purest form, in the same way that a mechanical wristwatch is the purest form of horology.

FIXI-T1 aims to evoke the passion for cycling with the dial design that finds inspiration in a British hand-built fixed-gear cycle.

The FIXI-T1 comes in three colorways/"characters" - Champion White, Twilight Grey, and Midnight Black

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find