TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Guyinwatch
MoT Member

Re: TJ Maxx Deals

Post by Guyinwatch »

Just checked out TJmaxx in lexington, ky. They've had the same 2 mickey mouse watches on display for 2+ weeks. I was informed that they have lots of men's watches in the back but are so understaffed that they haven't had time to bring them out. I offered, but was declined. Guess i have to check back every day...
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

Potato_With_Arms wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:47 pm Paging @BillionaireDoors , what are these air purifiers you keep mentioning? Ill have to keep an eye out
Rowenta for $169.99. Sold the first one for $479.99.
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

Hit up another 2 TJ Maxx's in my area and was disappointed both times. No watches whatsoever. The staff didn't even know if they EVER stocked watches lol. Must be a regional thing. I did get another cheapie cologne for a good price as a consolation prize though! Oh well thats 3 strikeouts. I give up on the TJ Maxx deals.
Scruffy believes in this forum
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

No INOX models and no auto chrono restock. But now all of the raymond weils are on clearance, too bad they're all quartz. And they have a citizen black panther model now

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

Checked back at my local go to TJM.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Interesting how they supply and resupply certain stores while others nearby stores don't receive any stock.

One nearby store had the red dial G Shock and some Citizens in addition to the usual Invicta fashion stock. Likely someone already bought any Victorinox. A couple other stores I checked still awaiting supplies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

Nice looking raymond weil on clearance Image

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Soon is a relative term.Image

whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

All strike outs for me today as well.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by BillionaireDoors »

The local TJ Maxx got in several Wenger watches for around $39 each. I think they had a lot of Wengers last year as well.

They also got a few Citizen Marvel and Disney models.
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Something I learned my last trip: not all watches are under the jewelry glass. Some stores also have a rack of watches similar to what you see in Wal Mart. Also, the employees don't necessarily know what goes where. The last store I went to they had a red G Shock on the unsecured rack. Every other store I've seen them in has them under the glass. They also had some of the $39 Wengers on the rack and others under the jewelry glass. You probably won't find another Air Boss outside the glass, but it's worth checking both places.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
denormalize
MoT Member

Post by denormalize »

For anyone that didn’t have any luck @ TJ Maxx, looks like Kohl’s has a number of Citizen and Bulova watches on sale. Looks like some decent prices on Ecodrives $135 for a Promaster seems in line with the recent online deals. If their current 20% coupon can be applied, even better. YMMV

ImageImageImage
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

denormalize wrote:For anyone that didn’t have any luck @ TJ Maxx, looks like Kohl’s has a number of Citizen and Bulova watches on sale. Looks like some decent prices on Ecodrives $135 for a Promaster seems in line with the recent online deals. If their current 20% coupon can be applied, even better. YMMV

ImageImageImage
Those are some great deals, with another 20% off simply unbelievable. Unfortunately I have never seen anything remotely like that in my area. Now I know how others feel about their local prices compared to US prices, as Europeans and others often mention.

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Post by watchpalooza »

€10 for the Playstation watch:
14265E3A-26F2-4FE4-8C74-5ACFC4C211C0.gif
14265E3A-26F2-4FE4-8C74-5ACFC4C211C0.gif (1.21 MiB) Viewed 9306 times
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
BATMAN
MoT Member

Re: TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Post by BATMAN »

At the maxx Image