We're Moving!

Click for more info.

TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
ossamanity
MoT Member

Re: TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Post by ossamanity »

ohhenry1 wrote:
ossamanity wrote:Check your local stores clearance section I found this for $80!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice find! What store, and was the watch located in a special clearance section, or was it located among all the other watches?
Tj maxx Ankeny , Iowa. It was in the clearance section. There were actually 6 of these in the clearance section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dumpweed
MoT Member

Post by dumpweed »

First time in several months, my local TJ Max has watches, Invicta though.
Stopped by Nordstrom rack last week, only fashion watches and some lady’s g-shocks.
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

Slim pickins the last couple trips to TJ Maxx. They had this today, $130, not on clearance yet Image
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Anything good at TJ Maxx lately? I went to the most reliable one in my area the Saturday before Thanksgiving and it was bad -- nothing but some overpriced, 50mm Invictas. Longing for the halcyon days of the Victorinox chronos.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

Boourns wrote:Anything good at TJ Maxx lately? I went to the most reliable one in my area the Saturday before Thanksgiving and it was bad -- nothing but some overpriced, 50mm Invictas. Longing for the halcyon days of the Victorinox chronos.
Was just there Saturday, it was really bad. Lots of Movado, Invicta. No victorinox, citizen, wenger. Sad days [emoji20]
denormalize
MoT Member

Post by denormalize »

I saw thee Waterbury Batman posted for $104 today. Two in the store.
EF7C83BD-0C91-468C-BBE7-34665043EB09.jpeg
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

So much new stock at the Maxx ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

Posted the same pic twice, whoops. Meant to post this one for @ManOnTime. Some sweet Nautica action Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

CigarCity
MoT Member

Post by CigarCity »

Stopped by the local TJMaxx. There were few bulova in the clearance. These open heart autos were down to $144

CigarCity
MoT Member

Post by CigarCity »

For those of you with TJ MAXX in your areas, looks like TJ Maxx has been getting some new inventory again. Mostly Invicta and Movado, but there were a fair number of Bulova's today (and other random fashion brands.) There was a Coke Bezel Devil Diver for $229.99 that was very tempting. Seems like a decent price.
caktaylor
MoT Member

Post by caktaylor »

I stopped by the TJ Maxi closest to my house this morning (5152 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX). I will echo CigarCity's comment, it does look like there was a recent restock of mostly Invicta and Movado watches. I saw a small number of Bulova watches, too, including a "Coke" bezel Snorkel for $229.

But, the big news is that they had two Zodiac Super Sea Wolf watches in stock and ON CLEARANCE. One had a black dial and was on rubber for $429.00 (MSRP $1,195.00). The other had a blue dial and was on bracelet for $499.00 (MSRP $1,495.00). Only the model on rubber is still in stock. :D

The bracelet Sea Wolf I purchased was marked down from a "regular" price of $699.99.

I didn't think to get a photo of the other Zodiac, but I found a photo of the model online and attached it below.

As with any TJ Max deals, your store may not have anything in stock, but if you are a Zodiac fan (or Zodiac curious), then it may be worth a look.
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

caktaylor wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:00 am I stopped by the TJ Maxi closest to my house this morning (5152 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX). I will echo CigarCity's comment, it does look like there was a recent restock of mostly Invicta and Movado watches. I saw a small number of Bulova watches, too, including a "Coke" bezel Snorkel for $229.

But, the big news is that they had two Zodiac Super Sea Wolf watches in stock and ON CLEARANCE. One had a black dial and was on rubber for $429.00 (MSRP $1,195.00). The other had a blue dial and was on bracelet for $499.00 (MSRP $1,495.00). Only the model on rubber is still in stock. :D

The bracelet Sea Wolf I purchased was marked down from a "regular" price of $699.99.

I didn't think to get a photo of the other Zodiac, but I found a photo of the model online and attached it below.

As with any TJ Max deals, your store may not have anything in stock, but if you are a Zodiac fan (or Zodiac curious), then it may be worth a look.
I'm in the Clear Lake area of Houston. Went to my local TJ Maxx. They had some Bulovas, a few Invictas, and some fashion watches. I was hoping they'd have that Zodiac on the bracelet.
Dorothyparker
MoT Member

Post by Dorothyparker »

I checked a few in the Kansas City area and didn’t see any. Only Invicta, Coach, Vercase and Nautica. I want that blue Zodiac so bad.