We're Moving!

Click for more info.

TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Rixsler86
MoT Member

TJ Maxx And Other Local Deals

Post by Rixsler86 »

Going to start this thread to catch all these TJ Maxx deals. If you find a great deal, post it here. If you’re interested in getting someone to send one of those deals, you can post it here too.
I’ll start it up. GShock Adrenaline Red for $60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Rixsler86 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: TJ Maxx Deals

Post by Boourns »

Stopped by today again and there were a couple of GBA800s for $60. Don't know a ton about them, but seems like a deal. They had black and the bright acid yellow.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
seaboogers
MoT Member

Post by seaboogers »

Personally I think that Victorinox Chrono SCREAMS to be put on a leather nato.

I've seen a few of them here locally in the Clearwater, FL...none of the INOX's since the last time they had them on fire sale though.
Tsujigiri

Post by Tsujigiri »

Stopped by the TJ Maxx in Cerritos CA, picked up an Airboss chrono for $160 and a titanium Inox 241778 for $80. The girl at the counter said that someone called a couple weeks ago and bought every Victorinox they had in stock, but they just got another shipment yesterday. I got the last chrono, but there was another titanium Inox as well as a few stainless ones and the red G Shock.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Post by Landed_Alien »

I wouldn't mind snagging the red G-Shock square to add to my ever expanding collection of squares.

Those that have seen them, what store location are you finding them?
(Edit: I just saw the above post with Cerritos CA - where else?)
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

Picked one up. Going to be letting go of my metal g, i like this one so much.Image

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Miblake206
MoT Member

Post by Miblake206 »

TJMaxx in Bellevue, WA today had same mix; INOX 241778, Adrenaline Red G-Shock, and Airboss Chrono.

Interesting note: there were two quartz Victorinox chronos next to the automatic one - both for $160; same price as the automatic. Odd. I got the 241778 - the chrono is still there (as of tonight).
Rixsler86
MoT Member

TJ Maxx Deals

Post by Rixsler86 »

Miblake206 wrote:TJMaxx in Bellevue, WA today had same mix; INOX 241778, Adrenaline Red G-Shock, and Airboss Chrono.

Interesting note: there were two quartz Victorinox chronos next to the automatic one - both for $160; same price as the automatic. Odd. I got the 241778 - the chrono is still there (as of tonight).
I’m honestly believing no one looked at the back of the watch to realize it was an automatic piece.

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
dumpweed
MoT Member

Post by dumpweed »

Rixsler86 wrote:
Miblake206 wrote:TJMaxx in Bellevue, WA today had same mix; INOX 241778, Adrenaline Red G-Shock, and Airboss Chrono.

I’m honestly believing no one looked at the back of the watch to realize it was an automatic piece.

Actually one of the price tag says ~$2000
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

I tried to go bargain hunting today and it was a failure.. My local TJ Maxx didn't even have any watches, mens or women's, at all. I was so distraught I had to pick myself up a consolation prize.

Oh well.
Scruffy believes in this forum
Penfold36
MoT Member

Post by Penfold36 »

Rixsler86 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:39 pm Picked one up. Going to be letting go of my metal g, i like this one so much.Image

Looks great! How's the legibility on it? As bad as the negative displays, or somewhere in between?
ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

Miblake206 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:23 am TJMaxx in Bellevue, WA today had same mix; INOX 241778, Adrenaline Red G-Shock, and Airboss Chrono.

Thanks for the tip! Based on the heads-up, my brother just went to this store and picked up the Airboss Chrono for himself, and the Adrenaline Red G-Shock for himself. The INOX was already gone. The two quartz Victorinox chronos are still there. He asked whether they had anything else in stock, but they said that everything in stock was on display, so only the two quartz Victorinox chronos are left at this point.
Tsujigiri

Post by Tsujigiri »

Glendale had one titanium Inox, which I picked up because for some reason they were selling them with the full Victorinox packaging instead of the smaller box like the other stores. They also have a few of the quartz chronos. Tustin has the quartz chrono and 3 of the red display G Shocks, looked surprisingly crisp (didn't get any because I have other G Shocks already).
Potato_With_Arms
MoT Member

Post by Potato_With_Arms »

Paging [mention]BillionaireDoors[/mention] , what are these air purifiers you keep mentioning? Ill have to keep an eye out
NeedWatch12Step
MoT Member

Post by NeedWatch12Step »

I picked up a INOX Green Dial Brown Leather Titanium 241779 for $79, and an INOX Grey Dial Stainless Steel Band 241739 for $99. Saw a Luminox white 3080 chrono for $179 but passed on it.