We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Boourns wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:45 pm
ManOnTime wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:54 am

@yinzburgher was chatting with Meranom and they have agreed to extend a discount to all our users!

Code MANONTIME gets you 5% off any purchase, excluding special editions.

Thank you Meranom, and thank you yinzburgher!
Alright now I HAVE to get a Amphibian 170.
are these still shipping in terms of months instead of days? They used to be....not sure about now
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

@yinzburgher was chatting with Meranom and they have agreed to extend a discount to all our users!

I just so happened to be looking in their store the other day, and I find this the next morning? This has got to be a sign...

This thread has already gotten me to buy a watch and I've only been here a week, maybe less :lol:
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

crushinglaw wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

I just so happened to be looking in their store the other day, and I find this the next morning? This has got to be a sign...

This thread has already gotten me to buy a watch and I've only been here a week, maybe less :lol:
--------

Already sucked into the dark hole!
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

valuewatchguy wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

are these still shipping in terms of months instead of days? They used to be....not sure about now
I'm not sure. I have never ordered from them before. [mention]yinzburgher[/mention] may have ordered his Amphibia from them. Others have also gotten the Classica from there recently.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
isotope
MoT Member

Post by isotope »

from slickdeals.

FORTIS
Terrestis ( ;) ) Orchestra P.M. Men's Watch.
900.20.31-L08, beautiful lug, 40mm, 10mm thick. ETA 2892-A2

$799 $639, with code ASHFOR639 (tested). Another 3% cashback with Rakuten.

https://www.ashford.com/fortis-900-20-31-l08.html

Last edited by isotope on Wed May 05, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

MRW200H from Amazon Warehouse, "Used - Very Good; Missing manual. Item is in original, pristine packaging." for $10.29.

https://www.amazon.com/Casio-Unisex-MRW ... el&sr=1-86

casio.jpg
CigarCity
MoT Member

Post by CigarCity »

Alpina Seastrong Diver GMT from the Ashford sale back a few days arrived today. Gotta say it was a steal for $182. A little on the big side but thankfully not overhanging the wrist big.

[img][/
crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

Boourns wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm not sure. I have never ordered from them before. yinzburgher may have ordered his Amphibia from them. Others have also gotten the Classica from there recently.
I was curious about it and put an order in my cart just to see the shipping arrangement.
The free shipping is still 2-4 months, while the DHL and UPS options are $22 and $23 respectively but would get your items to you within 7 days.

It is what it is. If I wanted the watch enough to actually entertain buying it then I would pull the trigger on the expedited shipping, but that's just me.
lalag1

Post by lalag1 »

Got a Hot Hot deal here for you guys:

https://www.jared.com/casio-gshock-clas ... -302409305

Casioak $100 at Jared - $25 coupon = $75

use code: WCSM0001592346

The Honey plugin coupon popped up for me again says "$20 in Honey Gold" or whatever, I activated it so lets see if it works... It did not work for the last Casioak... BUt that would be a nice cashback bonus on top of the $25off
nicegator
MoT Member

Post by nicegator »

crushinglaw wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 pm

I'm not sure. I have never ordered from them before. yinzburgher may have ordered his Amphibia from them. Others have also gotten the Classica from there recently.
I was curious about it and put an order in my cart just to see the shipping arrangement.
The free shipping is still 2-4 months, while the DHL and UPS options are $22 and $23 respectively but would get your items to you within 7 days.

It is what it is. If I wanted the watch enough to actually entertain buying it then I would pull the trigger on the expedited shipping, but that's just me.
I ordered in 03/2020 with Russian mail, it took over 4 month to be delivered to the US. This time I caved, my 05/2021 order should be delivered by DHL. I wish I waited for a code courtesy of [mention]yinzburgher[/mention] . Will keep you posted.☺️
chubbledouble
MoT Member

Post by chubbledouble »

nicegator wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 am
crushinglaw wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 pm

I ordered in 03/2020 with Russian mail, it took over 4 month to be delivered to the US. This time I caved, my 05/2021 order should be delivered by DHL. I wish I waited for a code courtesy of @yinzburgher . Will keep you posted.☺️
Yea, I also had the experience of ordering from meranom at the onset of the pandemic and it did take forever but I think that's more an indictment of the Russian mail at the time than the seller. You are probably looking at a month or so regular mail but I doubt it'll be 4 months again. Plus meranom is pretty good about communication with buyers.
AKAs: Chubley on WUS, DukeofChubley on r/watchexchange
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

crushinglaw wrote:

Part of the fun of ordering Russian watches is completely forgetting about them and getting a surprise package in the mail 3 months down the road.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Bern Watch Co is selling through prototype samples for their F1 motorsport Inspired Imola & Ayrton models.

https://bernwatch.com/watches/?orderby=price
Sale pricing is $295 each

EDIT:
Per [mention]kl884347[/mention] sign up for their newsletter for an additional 10% off which should offset shipping costs.

We have now listed F1 motorsport Inspired Imola & Ayrton watch samples on our website for sale. These are one of one and represent an opportunity for motorsport lovers to buy into team colors and exclusive non-production designs.

We have decided not to pursue the Kickstarter campaign for these designs due to supply chain issues and extended delays in production.

The prototypes have been made using a high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with a combination of brushed and polished finish, AR Coated sapphire crystal, and an Italian leather strap. The watch comes with Seiko vk63 movement. The chronograph needles on these prototypes do not work. The stopwatch function using the main second's hand is working.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
kl884347
MoT Member

Post by kl884347 »

TheJohnP wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:46 pm Bern Watch Co is selling through prototype samples for their F1 motorsport Inspired Imola & Ayrton models.

https://bernwatch.com/watches/?orderby=price
Sale pricing is $295 each

We have now listed F1 motorsport Inspired Imola & Ayrton watch samples on our website for sale. These are one of one and represent an opportunity for motorsport lovers to buy into team colors and exclusive non-production designs.

We have decided not to pursue the Kickstarter campaign for these designs due to supply chain issues and extended delays in production.

The prototypes have been made using a high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with a combination of brushed and polished finish, AR Coated sapphire crystal, and an Italian leather strap. The watch comes with Seiko vk63 movement. The chronograph needles on these prototypes do not work. The stopwatch function using the main second's hand is working.

Just to piggyback, if you sign up for their newsletter get another 10% off. Kind of a wash as it took off $29.50 but shipping was $25. Pretty cool though.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

The hard-to-find Invicta Pro Diver 1953 31290 is available on eBay from mobicr-80 for a decent price.

Sale: $119.99
Retail: $695

eBay (mobicr-80): https://ebay.to/2QQYcxZ

Other colorways available for the same price.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody