We're Moving!

Click for more info.

*SILENT AUCTION* Atelier Wen - Porcelain Odyssey Ji #001

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

*SILENT AUCTION* Atelier Wen - Porcelain Odyssey Ji #001

Post by TheJohnP »

Atelier Wen sent out an email that they've opened a silent auction for the #001 model of their Porcelain Odyssey Ji.

Atelier Wen is running a silent auction where the watch will be offered for sale to the highest bidder.
To submit a bid, simply reply to this email (contact@atelierwen.com) with the value of your bid alongside your name.

The silent auction will be running from Sunday 03/01/2021 4:00pm Paris time (GMT+1) until Wednesday 06/01/2021 8:00pm Paris time (GMT+1).
- In case the winning bid has been submitted by more than one individual, then the watch will be offered to whoever bid first.
- You may place as many bids as you wish, but only the highest one will be taken into account.

For those curious as to why they're now offering the first model Ji, from the email:

How come this watch is available? Isn’t the series sold out? Well, it is indeed absolutely out of stock yet the Ji #001 was never meant to be commercially available in the first place. It was intended to be a gift to our mentor and long-time friend Mr Li Wei in Beijing (without whom nothing, absolutely nothing could have ever been done) who still never accepted it, believing it was foolish for a young and tiny brand to be giving away something of this importance. In his usual candor and honesty, he said something along these lines: « When you are like Bell & Ross or Nomos, then, yes, do give me a free watch, but before that, for god’s sake, focus on growing! ». We still kept the watch aside for him.

On December 30th something significant happened at Atelier Wen: for our upcoming Perception series, we decided to proceed with a substantial upgrade which is, honestly, unlike anything that has been done before and which will push the envelope of what we are offering (or of what is being offered pretty much anywhere in the market, quite simply). More on this later. Mr. Li was involved in this decision, and knowing how costly this development is for us, he urged us to sell his Ji #001.

Kind regards,

Wilfried and Robin

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: *SILENT AUCTION* Atelier Wen - Porcelain Odyssey Ji #001

Post by TheJohnP »

Just a quick reminder that the silent auction for the Ji with serial #001 ends tonight at 8pm (Paris time - GMT+1).
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find