ShopHQ Deal Chatter

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
AndyS
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2022

Post by AndyS »

Elkins45 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:11 pm
AndyS wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Elkins45 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:05 pm I'm in for a bronze at $206 shipped with tax! 40WATCHBUY worked for me.

Since I'm commenting in the deals thread I guess I should post the deal: Bronze 42mm Glycine for $206 shipped (including 6% KY sales tax) with code 40WATCHBUY.

https://www.shophq.com/Product/glycine- ... ch/694-518

694-518.jpeg
Is the dial on the green band watch dark green? Kind of hard to tell in the pic. The gray one is sold out.

Paypal sent me a $20 discount offer. Sometimes it's nice to be creepily tracked around the web ;)

Another image found elsewhere looks like it could be a brown dial:

Don’t know. I bought the deal, not the dial.
This site says in the text the dial is green. So probably some OD green or ranger green color. Guess I'll find out.
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

skylinegtr_34 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:42 pm
BruceR wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:52 pm
dumberdrummer wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:35 pm

All good! I'm kinda torqued myself, because I bought the bronze Glycine previously with the 30% discount, and now it's at 40%. I might reach out the SHQ to see if they'll extend a refund on the difference...but if not, I'm not gonna make a stink out of it (as it was still a GREAT bargain for what I paid). Oh, and thanks to YOU for the tip about the shipping refund...had to join their VIP club, but I'll cancel that subscription before getting billed the monthly $16.95).

Try not to kill the golden goose. I can imagine the scenario where ShopHQ thought they disabled coupons on those deals and then someone reminds them that they didn't do it right. Anyway, I put in an order for the gigantic Glycine GMT (46mm, but short lugs) and the women's Combat. Also, add me to the list of people that think the bronze one kicks ass.

Gly2t.PNGGlySilver.PNGGlyBronzeSm.PNG
Can you please share images (on wrist, natural light etc.) of the 46mm GMT when it arrives? I want to get one if a %50 off code hits :)
Will do. After 40% off using 40WATCHBUY the total price after tax and shipping was a hair under $300. For a Swiss automatic GMT on a bracelet. Damn.
Circustown
MoT Member

Post by Circustown »

CigarCity wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am
Circustown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:37 pm
BruceR wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:16 am

I got mine as well and haven't opened it. I'm on the fence as to whether to ty to give it a good home or sell it new. To be clear, I am not a flipper but sometimes I order watches and when they arrive I get buyer's remorse. Your pic looks good though.

It is a sharper watch than the stock photos relay. I am really happy with mine, It showed up Saturday and I haven't taken it off since.

Probably enough photos for this thread.
NAD - Circustown, can you confirm the case is bronze vs stainless steel with a bronze color? The EU Glycine store specs say stainless. I'm interested in the Green one on ShopHQ, but would prefer bronze vs bronze tone.

Says Bronze Case on the back, It obviously hasn't started any heavy patina yet, but I would say it has definitely gotten a little "duller" since I started wearing it last weekend. Other than that, I can't say anything definitively.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

BillionaireDoors wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:24 pm I got this Zeno alarm for under $500 delivered.

https://www.shophq.com/Product/zeno-men ... a1/915-639

My order shipped, so hopefully everyone else's orders ship too.
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

Slant wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:04 am Just tried the 40WATCHBUY code for ShopHQ this morning and it's no longer working for me saying:

"We are unable to apply a discount. Possible reasons include: an incorrect or expired code, excluded products, or the coupon is account-specific or has been previously used."

Glycine banter aside...

ManOnTime wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:24 am A deal:

Jenny Caribbean H.R.V. JE122001004
Sale: $1,095
Retail: $1,650
Purchase Direct: https://www.purchasedirect.com/product/ ... atch/41058

Piggybacking onto this deal, their eBay storefront has it a few dollars cheaper at $1087.45 USD for all colourways including free shipping in the U.S. There is also a "make offer" option so maybe we could try our luck at even a lower price?

42mm diameter though, and reports of 50+mm lug to lug may wear big on some wrists.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1& ... _nkw=jenny

Apologies for belaboring the topic; however, I just verified that 40WATCHBUY is still active (I believe it is a one time use only code; so I used Chrome incognito mode, checked out as a guest and was able to successfully apply 40WATCHBUY).
MoT
Site Admin

ShopHQ Deal Chatter

Post by MoT »

This thread is to discuss tactics, and strategies and to ask and answer questions related to coupons and other deals for ShopHQ.

Have at it!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: ShopHQ Deal Chatter

Post by TheJohnP »

THANK YOU!!
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Robotaz
MoT Member

Post by Robotaz »

I think this Hamilton is the best deal I see on there.

https://www.shophq.com/Product/hamilton ... ch/913-762

Slant
MoT Member

Post by Slant »

So ShopHQ cancelled my Glycine as they do not ship to freight forwarding companies....grrrrrrrrrrr!

"This email is being sent to you from ShopHQ in reference to your recent order.

ShopHQ does not ship to freight forwarding companies. Therefore, your order has been cancelled.

Because no charges are billed until the time of order shipment, your account has not been debited.

If you choose to reorder, please do so with an alternate United States address that is not a freight forwarding company.

If you have any questions, please contact the ShopHQ Credit Investigations department:..."
tjcdas
MoT Member

Post by tjcdas »

"Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded"

Y.B.
rockchalk06
MoT Member

Post by rockchalk06 »

The 40WATCHBUY code is still working as of 5 minutes ago. Bought the Hamilton Khaki 42mm Field on bracelet with brown dial for 299 after tax. Order was confirmed
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

As of 5 minutes ago, code still works. Also, check PayPal for an additional $20 off promo.

ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

Any idea how it is that you qualified or enabled the $20 PayPal promo?
whoagorgeous wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:15 am As of 5 minutes ago, code still works. Also, check PayPal for an additional $20 off promo.

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

ohhenry1 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:50 pm Any idea how it is that you qualified or enabled the $20 PayPal promo?
whoagorgeous wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:15 am As of 5 minutes ago, code still works. Also, check PayPal for an additional $20 off promo.

They appear randomly.
Check out the site.
Add something to your cart and remove it.
Leave site.
Wait.

That may work.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

What @TheJohnP said. They must be tracking down potential buyers that didn’t go through the initial purchase process.

Probably totally random but worth a shot if you just leave it in your cart, fill out your info, and exit browser. Then just wait and hope you get the promo.