As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Seiko bezel gasket

This is the place to learn all about watches and how they tick. Share your knowledge and how-tos with the rest of the class.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Seiko bezel gasket

Post by Robotaz »

Does anyone know a place to buy a Seiko emperor tuna bezel gasket, specifically for SBDX013/014?

I cannot find anything. Can’t find the part number. Can’t find a parts seller to ask.
BATMAN
MoT Member

Re: Seiko bezel gasket

Post by BATMAN »

Robotaz wrote:Does anyone know a place to buy a Seiko emperor tuna bezel gasket, specifically for SBDX013/014?

I cannot find anything. Can’t find the part number. Can’t find a parts seller to ask.
I used this site to buy a crown and stem assembly for my sumo. I see the following bezel gasket but I don't think it'll fit your watch

https://www.watchpartsplaza.com/us/seik ... asket.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Robotaz
MoT Member

Re: Seiko bezel gasket

Post by Robotaz »

BATMAN wrote:
Robotaz wrote:Does anyone know a place to buy a Seiko emperor tuna bezel gasket, specifically for SBDX013/014?

I used this site to buy a crown and stem assembly for my sumo. I see the following bezel gasket but I don't think it'll fit your watch

https://www.watchpartsplaza.com/us/seik ... asket.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
They even have the hands, but not the gasket. Might be worth inquiring.

Thank you!