We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Quick Unboxing: Ball Trainmaster Standard 135 Anniversary Limited Edition NM3288-SJ-WH

Watch and watch accessory reviews written and posted by MoT staff members.
MoT
Site Admin

Quick Unboxing: Ball Trainmaster Standard 135 Anniversary Limited Edition NM3288-SJ-WH

Post by MoT »

Be gentle. This is my first, very amateurish, unboxing.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: Quick Unboxing: Ball Trainmaster Standard 135 Anniversary Limited Edition NM3288-SJ-WH

Post by yinzburgher »

Great looking watch, looks like a keeper. It looks pretty thin too. Enjoy the new watch and keep the unboxings coming!
Sussa
MoT Member

Re: Quick Unboxing: Ball Trainmaster Standard 135 Anniversary Limited Edition NM3288-SJ-WH

Post by Sussa »

Nice choice of music and well-timed! The mood seemed to shift when the watch was revealed. Would not have guessed this was your first unboxing video.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

yinzburgher wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:00 pm Great looking watch, looks like a keeper. It looks pretty thin too. Enjoy the new watch and keep the unboxings coming!
It's 10.3mm thick, including the boxed crystal. I'm very impressed by the watch.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Sussa wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:00 pm Nice choice of music and well-timed! The mood seemed to shift when the watch was revealed. Would not have guessed this was your first unboxing video.
Thank you.

I feel like I am better at the post work than the filming. The filming will just take practice.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

Great pick up!

Good job on the video too!