We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Quick Look: FANOS Osimiri

Watch and watch accessory reviews written and posted by MoT staff members.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: Quick Look: FANOS Osimiri

Post by watchpalooza »

FANOS Watches wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:48 pm Thanks @watchpalooza, having some resistance near the end of the campaign but seems like we will be making it thankfully.
My personal suggestion, the blue might be the way to go if you have a few black divers already :)
watchpalooza wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:23 pm
FANOS Watches wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:06 pm Hey guys,

Weird that the link was not working on our website, is it working now?

I wish we had a prototype in blue @watchpalooza , but the decision to offer the colour was made shortly before the KS launch, after we received feedback. If its of any help, the specific shade is Pantone PMS 289.

We're releasing an update near the end of day tomorrow. Will be slightly tweaking the design by extending the second hand to the minute marker and offering backers the option to remove the Swiss Movt on the chapter ring for a more "sterile" look!

3 days to go, almost there :)
Congratulations, great to be 115% funded with 3 days to go. Both the changes you mention above make me even happier to be a backer. I am familiar with 289 - great choice. I may have to flip a coin....or buy two. ;)
Glad you are working through it. It is a great design to launch the brand. I may have a few black and blue divers already, but I am looking forward to this one. It will be my only blue titanium.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Just saw the latest update on the design changes - good stuff. I think that rounding the date window corners would be fantastic as well....hoping that one makes it.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

This is exciting!
01BF3FFC-1738-4898-8249-6B1AFA8DB216.jpeg
Click Icon To Contact Me