Until August 25, use code MOTMERCH for 10% off all orders!

MoT's has merch?!

Yes!

For anyone who has ever wanted to rock the MoT clock logo on a shirt, a hoodie, a notebook, or even a mug, we have news for you, you can!

Visit https://www.motmerch.com for a small selection of merchandise with your favorite watch deal website logo.

All products are produced and shipped by Teespring, a long-time leader in personal merchandising. Orders are safe and secure, and I have set all item prices myself, and everything is set to generate only the smallest of revenue.

Thanks for looking!

We have some news!!!!

The Cincinnati Watch Company creates exceptional mechanical watches and provides our clients a unique experience through inspirational design, quality watch components and American service.
https://www.cincinnatiwatch.com/

Moderator: CincinnatiWatchCo

CincinnatiWatchCo
Brand Rep

We have some news!!!!

Post by CincinnatiWatchCo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:55 pm

I have some news that I am pretty excited to share (I recommend reading):

https://www.cincinnatiwatch.com/blog/br ... i-ohio-usa

Cincinnati Watch Company now has a in-house and very accomplished watchmaker! All of our watches will now be assembled in Cincinnati!

I have been busy and regrettably absent from the forum, but for good reason! Our Diver's Edition and Cincinnatus Field Watch V2 will be launching in a few weeks once we have had time to spread the above news! We also have 2 more watches we will launch along with them we have not shared! I can share one of them below!

2020-08-14 22.49.19.jpg
This will be part of a 3 watch collection! We have been busy at work!!!! Can't wait to post more details!
These users thanked the author CincinnatiWatchCo for the post (total 8):
watchpaloozaTheJohnPStretch44WPybuswhoagorgeousyinzburgherSplit-Timesh333
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: We have some news!!!!

Post by watchpalooza » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:08 pm

CincinnatiWatchCo wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:55 pm
I have some news that I am pretty excited to share (I recommend reading):

https://www.cincinnatiwatch.com/blog/br ... i-ohio-usa

Cincinnati Watch Company now has a in-house and very accomplished watchmaker! All of our watches will now be assembled in Cincinnati!

I have been busy and regrettably absent from the forum, but for good reason! Our Diver's Edition and Cincinnatus Field Watch V2 will be launching in a few weeks once we have had time to spread the above news! We also have 2 more watches we will launch along with them we have not shared! I can share one of them below!

2020-08-14 22.49.19.jpg

This will be part of a 3 watch collection! We have been busy at work!!!! Can't wait to post more details!
Congratulations! This is great news for Cincinnati Watch Company, and a big win for us all. If I may ask, how do you expect Jordan’s presence to affect the direction of the company? Will he also be designing the new watches, or starting strictly with focus on setting up assembly capabilities? Do you anticipate changes in design philosophy or ultimately a shift toward in-house movements? A lot of exciting possibilities!
These users thanked the author watchpalooza for the post:
CincinnatiWatchCo
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
CincinnatiWatchCo
Brand Rep

Post by CincinnatiWatchCo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:14 pm

In-House watch movements are a long way off, if ever! Of course Jordan will be working with me on new designs absolutely. What I can tell you is the philosophy will not change. We will support a non-profit with every watch we launch, and with that some association will be made with the watch and that charitable organization.

We will soon open a service center as well. You will now be able to send in your watch from any brand for service, repair, refinishing etc.! How many Micro's do you know of with that capability? When the service center is up and ready we will be sure to make everyone aware.

I can also tell you since Jordan spent the last 7 years training watchmakers as the Executive Director of the AWCI, good chance we will have some live events explaining how mechanical movements work along with other subjects. The future is exciting!
These users thanked the author CincinnatiWatchCo for the post (total 5):
watchpaloozawhoagorgeouspeskydonutTheJohnPSplit-Time
ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:13 pm

This is awesome news!

Being able to do what you've described will definitely set you apart from other micros.

Congrats, the hard work is paying off.
These users thanked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 2):
Split-TimeCincinnatiWatchCo
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Split-Time
Inner Circle Member

Post by Split-Time » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:20 am

Very exciting news! Congrats, and here is to wishing you the best!
These users thanked the author Split-Time for the post:
CincinnatiWatchCo
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Congratulations on partnering with Jordan.
He sounds like quite an accomplished watchmaker to work with.
Local assembly is a good thing to offer, but a service center will be a great thing to offer to enthusiasts.

And I caught a tease for some of those upcoming quartz offerings, they look good!

Glad to see you are growing at a steady pace, that will be the best road for success going forward.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find