River Edge 40% Code for Inner Circle Members

MoT
Site Admin

River Edge 40% Code for Inner Circle Members

Post by MoT »

It's here!

James at [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] has graciously given us a 40% off code to their store that can be used site-wide.

This code is for use by MoT's Inner Circle members only. It is a benefit that you have purchased with your subscription and may only be used while your subscription is active. When placing an order, we ask that you include your username in the order notes when checking out at River Edge as your membership will be verified on a list we give them. See the below image for example.

Thank you to River Edge Jewelers for offering this generous code, and thank you to all our Inner Circle members!

Code: MANO40
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
MoT
Site Admin

Re: River Edge 40% Code for Inner Circle Members

Post by MoT »

When you've made a purchase, be sure to share it here!

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

Nice of them to provide a 40% code but if all sale items are invalid for codes, 40% off full retail is rarely even a deal worth mentioning. I know early on there were a few, but they've locked us out now of any actual deals, from what I have seen. Really disappointing, but I'm still very glad I became an Inner Circle member, just for the fact that this site has saved me SO much money on actual deals, so no regrets that way. But not impressed with River's Edge whatsoever.

Not at all 'site wide' maybe it was at first, I suppose they realized those are too good of deals so no more, and I think we should call them out on it cause it really sucks.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

testing123 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 pm40% off full retail is rarely even a deal worth mentioning.
Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. Not going to challenge you on that.

However, can you tell me where there's an authorized dealer that's providing a discount better than 40% site wide?

Not including discontinued merchandise or going out of business?
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

testing123 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 pm Nice of them to provide a 40% code but if all sale items are invalid for codes, 40% off full retail is rarely even a deal worth mentioning. I know early on there were a few, but they've locked us out now of any actual deals, from what I have seen. Really disappointing, but I'm still very glad I became an Inner Circle member, just for the fact that this site has saved me SO much money on actual deals, so no regrets that way. But not impressed with River's Edge whatsoever.

Not at all 'site wide' maybe it was at first, I suppose they realized those are too good of deals so no more, and I think we should call them out on it cause it really sucks.
Thank you for your feedback, and I thank you for your membership.

I understand not having 40% off on top of sale items is frustrating, however it is out of our control.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Should also mention that James has been known to provide personalized deals for our members who contact him about a specific watch. Our relationship opens the door to even better deals when it matters. I suggest to contact him if there is a watch you are interested in.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
NapoleonDynamite
MoT Member

Post by NapoleonDynamite »

Hey guys!

I am very interested in a Ball watch that is on Sale and won't be available until July. Happy to wait.

The code applied (didn't finish the order). Will that work? I understand there are some limits on what the code will work for. I guess my question is if the code works, all good?

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

NapoleonDynamite wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:42 pm Hey guys!

I am very interested in a Ball watch that is on Sale and won't be available until July. Happy to wait.

The code applied (didn't finish the order). Will that work? I understand there are some limits on what the code will work for. I guess my question is if the code works, all good?

Cheers!
I assume that if the code applies, it will work. Of course, I don't run their store so take it with a grain of salt.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

ManOnTime wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:47 pm
NapoleonDynamite wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:42 pm Hey guys!

Cheers!
I assume that if the code applies, it will work. Of course, I don't run their store so take it with a grain of salt.
[mention]NapoleonDynamite[/mention] The consensus seems to be that if there is a question on a code working or any question about a particular deal, the best course of action is to call the store directly during their normal business hours. That will generally give you the quickest response.
Click Icon To Contact Me

biglovetravis
MoT Member

Post by biglovetravis »

Used the MoT Inner Circle code on a Junghans Chrono. Super excited for it to arrive. Saved me almost $1K!

Will post photos once it comes in.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
NapoleonDynamite
MoT Member

Post by NapoleonDynamite »

I got my Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba! Awesome. No taxes on my side and delivered on time even with a short lockdown here! Nice! Image

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

biglovetravis wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:24 pm Used the MoT Inner Circle code on a Junghans Chrono. Super excited for it to arrive. Saved me almost $1K!

Will post photos once it comes in.
Can't wait to see those pics!
Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

NapoleonDynamite wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm I got my Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba! Awesome. No taxes on my side and delivered on time even with a short lockdown here! Nice! Image

Glad to see you were able to score that deal on the Hammy you were looking at!
Click Icon To Contact Me

biglovetravis
MoT Member

Post by biglovetravis »

Got this Junghans Automatic Meister Driver Chronoscope for $918 off from River’s Edge. Hot diggity!

AD7480E9-3A0E-469C-BF0B-3F84876DC7F4.jpeg
D2D670F7-3FCC-4780-BCC9-84947227AE47.jpeg
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

biglovetravis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:24 pm Got this Junghans Automatic Meister Driver Chronoscope for $918 off from River’s Edge. Hot diggity!

AD7480E9-3A0E-469C-BF0B-3F84876DC7F4.jpegD2D670F7-3FCC-4780-BCC9-84947227AE47.jpeg
What a beauty!

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT