We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SUPER CHEAP AFFORDABLE WATCHES! - THE $20 OR LESS THREAD

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: SUPER CHEAP AFFORDABLE WATCHES! - THE $20 OR LESS THREAD

Post by Boourns »

Hey [mention]ManOnTime[/mention]. Not to create more work for you, but I think the deals posted in this thread should count toward the stats. Some of the best deals are in this thread!
I wish that watch were 38mm?
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Or these deals should be crossposted in the main deals thread.

That's another thought.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm Hey @ManOnTime. Not to create more work for you, but I think the deals posted in this thread should count toward the stats. Some of the best deals are in this thread!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Browsing the Armitron site thanks to Cortman's Griffy review, I spotted this:

https://www.armitron.com/collections/me ... r-35-green

Specs are hard to come by, but it's for sure 100m WR. And with code "thanks" it's $10. Only down side is you have to spend $50 to get free shipping. Otherwise it is a reasonable $5.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Used - Very Good Timex in Amazon Warehouse. $9.52.

UPDATE: Now sold -- hope somebody here got it!

Click the Used & New link under the listing details:
https://www.amazon.com/Timex-T5K196-Iro ... 001E4DYEK/
timex.jpg
Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I like both of those watches above. JC Penny lists some specs for the Armitron HERE. The case is plastic but I think it looks really cool, with the sharp edges like a MM300. I've previously seen a blue one on Amazon but not currently.

I own a couple of the Ironman Shock Endure models like the one above. They are not entirely perfect but they are definitely a no-brainer purchase belown $20. Crazy that they are occasionally below $10.

Another Timex that has been dropping in price over the course of months is pretty much every single model of the whole MK1 line....across multiple retailers. And now it's finally below $20. You can use code ASHTI18 to get model TW2T10300 below for $17.99 plus free shipping from Ashford. Really good-looking field watches. 40mm case. 47mm lug to lug. 20mm lug width. This one is aluminum, so lightweight but probably loud ticking. And Indiglo, which I really love for night-time driving. If you don't own a single field watch and 40mm is a good size for you, I think maybe you should just buy this. The price is right.

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Another Timex at Amazon Warehouse: "Used - Very Good; Minor scratch on wrist strap. Item will come repackaged." $7.64.

UPDATE: Now sold.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... age%3Dtrue

Last edited by BostonCharlie on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

yinzburgher wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:24 am I like both of those watches above. JC Penny lists some specs for the Armitron HERE. The case is plastic but I think it looks really cool, with the sharp edges like a MM300. I've previously seen a blue one on Amazon but not currently.

I own a couple of the Ironman Shock Endure models like the one above. They are not entirely perfect but they are definitely a no-brainer purchase belown $20. Crazy that they are occasionally below $10.

Another Timex that has been dropping in price over the course of months is pretty much every single model of the whole MK1 line....across multiple retailers. And now it's finally below $20. You can use code ASHTI18 to get model TW2T10300 below for $17.99 plus free shipping from Ashford. Really good-looking field watches. 40mm case. 47mm lug to lug. 20mm lug width. This one is aluminum, so lightweight but probably loud ticking. And Indiglo, which I really love for night-time driving. If you don't own a single field watch and 40mm is a good size for you, I think maybe you should just buy this. The price is right.

Daaaamn. This was a steal at $25. This is just ridiculous.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Sporkboy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:17 pm
yinzburgher wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:24 am I like both of those watches above. JC Penny lists some specs for the Armitron HERE. The case is plastic but I think it looks really cool, with the sharp edges like a MM300. I've previously seen a blue one on Amazon but not currently.

Daaaamn. This was a steal at $25. This is just ridiculous.
After seeing some of these deals everything else looks so overpriced, lol.
ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

I'd resisted these quartz Timex MK1s for so long, but finally caved at $18.

Note that there's a second colorway available at this price, using the same coupon: https://www.ashford.com/timex/tw2t10200.htmlImage

This one is listed as being stainless steel, vs. the aluminum of the original that Yinz posted. More interesting colorway, for those of us who already have watches out the ears.

I ordered the aluminum one. Thanks, yinzburgher, for sharing!

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Another: "Used - Very Good; Item will come repackaged." $6.44.

UPDATE: Now sold.

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:06 pm ...
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

Was able to snag one this time around. Thanks, BC!
BostonCharlie wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:39 pm $7 Timex Expedition:

Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

I just discovered this thread. Nothing good can come from this...
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Elkins45 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:09 pm I just discovered this thread. Nothing good can come from this...
Yes it can! Three bucks!