We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Official LWDS logo thread

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Re: Official LWDS logo thread

Post by whoagorgeous »

How many do we need?
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

whoagorgeous wrote:How many do we need?
For orange? I am guessing way more than we could dream. Typical MOQ is 100-300. I am shooting for like 10, and just happy that SM is willing to take on such small custom orders. But we will see if he can indeed make the red more orange-ish.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Update: kind of a bummer, but we will all know in our hearts who made this. Here is the latest response.

"Thanks for letting me know the quantity, red is no problem, and we might need to make the hour, minute and second hands bit thicker for actual printing, but really sorry that we can not print "SUSSA MADE" around the 6 O'Clock marker, it's too close and we are not allow to print such words on our watches, please kindly understand and wish this is not a problem for you, and when we are ready to make this order, we will need your help offer us the font you like for "MAN ON TIME  ALWAYS COMPLIANT", thanks!"

Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Dub Rubb wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:15 am Update: kind of a bummer, but we will all know in our hearts who made this. Here is the latest response.

"Thanks for letting me know the quantity, red is no problem, and we might need to make the hour, minute and second hands bit thicker for actual printing, but really sorry that we can not print "SUSSA MADE" around the 6 O'Clock marker, it's too close and we are not allow to print such words on our watches, please kindly understand and wish this is not a problem for you, and when we are ready to make this order, we will need your help offer us the font you like for "MAN ON TIME  ALWAYS COMPLIANT", thanks!"

Sounds like they can do the seconds hand in red if it's a bit thicker, right? That's some good news! Are they going to make the hands thicker or shall I? No problem either way. And I can send you the font file.
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Sort of a bummer. Maybe I will ask [mention]Sussa[/mention] to sign the inside of my case back. That would be even more unique.

I’m ready for this watch! Do we know that the lug-to-lug is?
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Hey [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention] - what's the latest on the project? Any update from San Martin?
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Sussa wrote:Hey [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention] - what's the latest on the project? Any update from San Martin?
Yep! Sorry for the delay, I was in the hospital the last several days with pancreatitis so I haven't been feeling up for posting anything. While there, Glenn emailed me and said

"Wish you all the best!

Glad to tell you the SN007-G-V4 is in stock now, please feel free to have a look if you are still interested, thanks!

https://sanmartinwatches.com/wp/product/sn007-ss/

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Depending on how I am feeling, I will reach out to him this week since I definitely have some free time.

watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Dub Rubb wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:09 pm
Sussa wrote:Hey @Dub Rubb - what's the latest on the project? Any update from San Martin?
Yep! Sorry for the delay, I was in the hospital the last several days with pancreatitis so I haven't been feeling up for posting anything. While there, Glenn emailed me and said

"Wish you all the best!

Glad to tell you the SN007-G-V4 is in stock now, please feel free to have a look if you are still interested, thanks!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Depending on how I am feeling, I will reach out to him this week since I definitely have some free time.

Whoa, sorry to hear this. I hope you are ok and back to health soon.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Sussa wrote:Hey @Dub Rubb - what's the latest on the project? Any update from San Martin?

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're on the mend and thanks for the update!
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Yikes! That's not a good time. I'm happy to read you're getting better.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Whoa!! I hope for a speedy recovery. I was wondering what was going on because I hadn't seen you post here or over on BSH lately.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Hope you feel better, buddy!
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Oh no! Sorry to hear that dude. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Living a comeback montage.
TagTime
MoT Member

Post by TagTime »

Dub Rubb wrote:
Sussa wrote:Hey [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention] - what's the latest on the project? Any update from San Martin?

"Wish you all the best!

Warm regards,
Glenn Yu"

Sorry to hear. Wish you a speedy recovery.

IG: SeikoDutch
tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

Somehow, were I in your shoes, watches would be pretty low priority.

Rest up, man.
Just my $0.02 USD as always.