Pay it Forward

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Miggyd87
MoT Member

Re: Pay it Forward

Post by Miggyd87 »

rich_in_the_lou wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:22 pm Trying again https://cnt-05.content-na.drive.amazona ... =352%2C636

Hopefully this is s little better
Nope. Maybe 3rd times the charm?
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

The first image shows, but Imthe second one doesn’t seem to have worked.

Here is the first image:
4A299540-B2A6-465A-99E2-A48F85A8EC59.jpeg
4A299540-B2A6-465A-99E2-A48F85A8EC59.jpeg (70.17 KiB) Viewed 6044 times
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

rich_in_the_lou wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:22 pm Trying again https://cnt-05.content-na.drive.amazona ... =352%2C636

Hopefully this is s little better
If posting from a computer, please try using the Imgur upload feature.

Press the "I" icon (see below screenshot) and then select the image you want to share.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

Claimed on WUS

TX Expedition Trail T49804
IMG_20201014_094133871~2.jpg
Comes on green NATO with black hardware and additional cheap "croc" leather strap.

Continental US only.

Free to first member to PM me.
Last edited by Miggyd87 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

Paying it forward with my watchbox. Got a beautiful gift recently so this one needs a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Robotaz
MoT Member

Post by Robotaz »

I have a variety of straps I’d be willing to give away. If you can give me specifics so I’m not trying to figure out what you need, I can dig around and look for something that you describe. I just noticed I have quite a few serving no purpose, and that doesn’t fit my minimalist living style I’m getting more and more into. They need a home.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

Rixsler86 wrote:Paying it forward with my watchbox. Got a beautiful gift recently so this one needs a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this is. Still available?

Sent from Cyberspace Central Command
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

PIF 22mm Rubber braded Nautica. Never used except for a few pictures. Very nice Rubber!
CONUS ONLY

ImagePIF by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Thanks to a generous offer by a member that would like to wish to remain anonymous, I have a bunch of watches and straps to give away.

Most will be done via this thread, but a few will be offered in the coming days in a separate thread. Many will be free or through donation to the site.

All of the watches and straps are in very good condition, and only a couple have minor issues, those are below.

To give away, two Vostoks. Both are in very good condition but have bezel issues. I believe the wire springs are missing. There is Scotch tape holding the bezels on at the moment so they don't get lost.

First come, first served. I'll cover the shipping unless you are outside the US.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

After much internal deliberation, and plenty of Google and forum searching, I would like to claim the Vostok 350515 (left watch head in above image).

I need to purchase some AMWG 8 piano wire, but I should be able to repair/replace the tension wire with it.

Thanks to anonymous for donating. I have been interested in trying a Vostok, but have been hesitant to buy. This will give me an opportunity to experience a Vostok as well as improve it.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Miggyd87 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 am After much internal deliberation, and plenty of Google and forum searching, I would like to claim the Vostok 350515 (left watch head in above image).

I need to purchase some AMWG 8 piano wire, but I should be able to repair/replace the tension wire with it.

Thanks to anonymous for donating. I have been interested in trying a Vostok, but have been hesitant to buy. This will give me an opportunity to experience a Vostok as well as improve it.
PM me your mailing address and I will send it out ASAP.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Miggyd87
MoT Member

Post by Miggyd87 »

ManOnTime wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 am PM me your mailing address and I will send it out ASAP.
Sent thanks!
recapt
MoT Member

Post by recapt »

ManOnTime wrote:Thanks to a generous offer by a member that would like to wish to remain anonymous, I have a bunch of watches and straps to give away.

Most will be done via this thread, but a few will be offered in the coming days in a separate thread. Many will be free or through donation to the site.

All of the watches and straps are in very good condition, and only a couple have minor issues, those are below.

To give away, two Vostoks. Both are in very good condition but have bezel issues. I believe the wire springs are missing. There is Scotch tape holding the bezels on at the moment so they don't get lost.

First come, first served. I'll cover the shipping unless you are outside the US.

I’ll take the one on the right! Thanks anonymous!

Matt — I know you had my address at one point but LMK if you need me to resend.

I will post something here soon to keep the chain moving!
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

recapt wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:56 am
ManOnTime wrote:Thanks to a generous offer by a member that would like to wish to remain anonymous, I have a bunch of watches and straps to give away.

I’ll take the one on the right! Thanks anonymous!

Matt — I know you had my address at one point but LMK if you need me to resend.

I will post something here soon to keep the chain moving!
It's yours.

I should still have it, I'll let you know if I dont.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

I got my first Vostok from a PIF thread as well. I have since purchased 5 more. You have been warned.
Miggyd87 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 am After much internal deliberation, and plenty of Google and forum searching, I would like to claim the Vostok 350515 (left watch head in above image).