We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Pay it Forward

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Re: Pay it Forward

Post by Wolfsatz »

ManOnTime wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:47 pm
Wolfsatz wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:04 pm
ManOnTime wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:58 am Free* to a good home. Casio Edifice EFA-121D-1AVEF.

*All I ask is that you be an active member with 50 or more posts.
Happy Summer!!

Is this beauty still up for grabs?
It sure is. Send me your address if you'd like it.
Thank you MoT... as always a true Gentleman and a Scholar! Thanks!
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

the watch box is filling... would anybody be interested in a Timex Weekender (watch head only)? I'd let anybody have it here for cost of postage within CONUS (probably $5 ish)
would make a great first watch for a lucky son or daughter. And it is still the most versatile watch I've ever had in terms of strap changes.

Really don't want to toss it in the trash. I don't mind the cost at all but it's my first watch... doesn't seem like a fitting end.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

crushinglaw wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:13 pm the watch box is filling... would anybody be interested in a Timex Weekender (watch head only)? I'd let anybody have it here for cost of postage within CONUS (probably $5 ish)
would make a great first watch for a lucky son or daughter. And it is still the most versatile watch I've ever had in terms of strap changes.

Really don't want to toss it in the trash. I don't mind the cost at all but it's my first watch... doesn't seem like a fitting end.
I agree... Weekenders and Easy Readers are such awesome watches. I'll show it to Wolf Jr. But I'll wait for others to claim it.

ImageWeekender by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

Wolfsatz wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:16 pm
crushinglaw wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:13 pm the watch box is filling... would anybody be interested in a Timex Weekender (watch head only)? I'd let anybody have it here for cost of postage within CONUS (probably $5 ish)

I agree... Weekenders and Easy Readers are such awesome watches. I'll show it to Wolf Jr. But I'll wait for others to claim it.

ImageWeekender by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Is that how it looks without the plating? That's awesome!
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

[/quote]
Is that how it looks without the plating? That's awesome!
[/quote]

NO. That is the intended fake finish... but very well done.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

I've shown the watch to Wolf Jr.... and he likes.... seems that there are no other takers....

What we must do to save a watch.
crushinglaw
MoT Member

Post by crushinglaw »

Wolfsatz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:13 pm

I've shown the watch to Wolf Jr.... and he likes.... seems that there are no other takers....

PM sent. Just in the nick of time too, I would have had a full watch box once my Deep Blue arrived this weekend. Always need an empty spot for one more...
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

crushinglaw wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:53 pm
Wolfsatz wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:13 pm

PM sent. Just in the nick of time too, I would have had a full watch box once my Deep Blue arrived this weekend. Always need an empty spot for one more...

Watch was buried between a bunch of Junk Mail. Thanks for the reminder. Wolf Jr is digging it.

Wolf Jr Happy.
One Weekender Saved form Doom! :D

ImageTimex Jr by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

PIF - non watch edition.

Yep Roc records was having a sale, so picked up a CD I didn't have from Grant-Lee Phillips.

They accidentally sent me one I already owned. They quickly sent out the right item and told me I could keep the one they sent by mistake.

So that one is up for grabs to whomever wants it.

Grant-Lee was the force behind the band Grant-Lee Buffalo, and now just records solo.

This is for a 2018 album Widdershins.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

TheJohnP wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:47 pm PIF - non watch edition.

Yep Roc records was having a sale, so picked up a CD I didn't have from Grant-Lee Phillips.

They accidentally sent me one I already owned. They quickly sent out the right item and told me I could keep the one they sent by mistake.

So that one is up for grabs to whomever wants it.

Grant-Lee was the force behind the band Grant-Lee Buffalo, and now just records solo.

This is for a 2018 album Widdershins.

Still available.
Here's a song from the album.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find