As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

For Sale: Seiko “Royal Oak” - 7a38-7029

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
nabbasi

For Sale: Seiko “Royal Oak” - 7a38-7029

Post by nabbasi »

Hey folks -

For sale is my Seiko 7a38-7029 - a royal oak reminiscent, Gerald-Genta-esque quartz chronograph. The 7a38 was introduced in 1984, and the serial number dates this example to to April 1984. No sticky pushers and all chronograph functions work well, including the elapsed seconds, 1/10 second sub and minute counter. Features applied logo and indices, and quickset day and date nestled in the 1/10 second subdial.

Original matching bracelet with extra links included (currently sized for 7in wrist).

Quick Summary:

Brand: Seiko
Reference: 7a38-7029
Year: 1984
Movement: Quartz - 7a38
Diameter: 38mm
Lug Width: 10mm
Lug to Lug: 43mm

$485 shipped CONUS (Wire, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F (+3% for PayPal with references))

Located in East TN

Thanks for looking!

ImageImageImageImage
Unmass

Re: For Sale: Seiko “Royal Oak” - 7a38-7029

Post by Unmass »

Is this still available