As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Original iPhone SE vs. iPhone SE 2020

Discussions to express your inner nerd.
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: Original iPhone SE vs. iPhone SE 2020

Post by pdsf »

ManOnTime wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:37 pm
skyleth wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:18 pm I had the original SE from 2018 through 2020; traded it in for the 12 mini, which is everything I wanted the SE 2020 to be… if you're an original SE fan, I'd highly recommend the 12 mini (except for the price point)
I have the 12 Mini right now, well for a few more days anyway. You're right, apart from the price, this is what the SE 2020 should have been.
I didn't end up getting the 4a. Currently has a 6S vs the first gen SE I had. I should look into the 12 mini but maybe I should just wait for pre-owned or refurbished since the 6S suffices for now.