We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Changing Username

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

Changing Username

Post by Landed_Alien »

I appreciate this is probably a dumb question that I know the answer to, but...

Is there any way to change my username?

Assuming that there's not, does anyone have any advice on migrating settings over to a newly created profile?

I don't have that many posts that I'm too worried, but I've been thinking I should use a different username and I should probably stop procrastinating. It's causing me to not post as frequently as I would because foolishly I keep thinking that I should wait until I make this change. :oops:
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Changing Username

Post by TheJohnP »

forbesguthrie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:56 pm I appreciate this is probably a dumb question that I know the answer to, but...

Assuming that there's not, does anyone have any advice on migrating settings over to a newly created profile?

I don't have that many posts that I'm too worried, but I've been thinking I should use a different username and I should probably stop procrastinating. It's causing me to not post as frequently as I would because foolishly I keep thinking that I should wait until I make this change. :oops:
Paging [mention]ManOnTime[/mention]
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

forbesguthrie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:56 pm I appreciate this is probably a dumb question that I know the answer to, but...

Let me know what you would like to change your username too and I'll work some voodoo and make it happen.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

Just my $0.02 USD as always.