We're Moving!

Click for more info.

where is __________________?

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

where is __________________?

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Where is the "help me find a bargain thread?"

Not complaining here but I do have trouble navigating and finding threads that are older. We have so many topics but often limited interaction on each individual thread causing it to be pushed down to the bottom as new topics are introduced regularly.

I'm not even sure if this is Tech Support question of just a question of my inability to work through this site quickly.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: where is __________________?

Post by TheJohnP »

valuewatchguy wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 pm Where is the "help me find a bargain thread?"

Not complaining here but I do have trouble navigating and finding threads that are older. We have so many topics but often limited interaction on each individual thread causing it to be pushed down to the bottom as new topics are introduced regularly.

I'm not even sure if this is Tech Support question of just a question of my inability to work through this site quickly.
It's under the main heads up section.
Here's the direct link - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Re: where is __________________?

Post by MoT »

TheJohnP wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm
valuewatchguy wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:37 pm Where is the "help me find a bargain thread?"

It's under the main heads up section.
Here's the direct link - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45

It is now a "sticky" thread, meaning it will always appear near the top of that section.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody