We're Moving!

Click for more info.

What Would You Like To See?

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Re: What Would You Like To See?

Post by peskydonut »

Is there a way to create a "wiki", where any user can add to or edit content? Similar to way that we can create a poll and anyone can participate, just a different format. It may be beyond the scope of forum software, but if something like that is possible without much work, I think it could be really useful for situations where you want to "crowdsource" information.
Living a comeback montage.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: What Would You Like To See?

Post by MoT »

peskydonut wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:20 am Is there a way to create a "wiki", where any user can add to or edit content? Similar to way that we can create a poll and anyone can participate, just a different format. It may be beyond the scope of forum software, but if something like that is possible without much work, I think it could be really useful for situations where you want to "crowdsource" information.
That's actually a really good idea. I may just look into something like that.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody