FS: Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Rolex DEEPSEA Sea-Dweller James Cameron BOX & PAPERS – 126660

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,300 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8184163060
Connect with me on instagram

Watch is in perfect condition overall 10/10 IMO.

Presented here for sale is a gorgeous example of the legendary Seamaster 300m & possibly the best looking version of this collection staple. This piece gives off an aire of relaxed sophistication unlike any other. This is THE perfect summer watch. This is a preloved watch yet there are virtually no signs of use that can be found

This watch comes double boxed, including the pictogram card, master chronometer card, Ebay authentication card, Operating Instructions Manual, & new style travel case.

Reference number 210.22.42.20.03.001 originally came on a blue strap with a tang style buckle. The bezel, crown, Helium escape valve, hands & indices are all made of 18k yellow gold & really stand out on this stunning watch.

This watch has an entrancing blue ceramic dial with laser etched waves & a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The blue ceramic bezel with Ceragold numbering is flawless. The stainless case is in perfect cosmetic condition, with no signs of use. The front & rear sapphire crystals are clear & free of scratches.

The flawless rear sapphire crystal gives an unobstructed view of the brilliant & beautifully finished Omega 8800 movement that powers this timepiece.

Features include:

– 42MM case diameter

– 18K Yellow gold bezel, Helium escape valve, crown, hands & indices

– Blue Ceramic bezel insert & dial

– Sapphire front & rear crystals

– 8800 Movement

– Silicon balance spring

Be sure to check out my IG for reference purposes: engines_and_escapements

Shipped FedEx Standard Overnight Insured to US buyers only.

I always strive to be as transparent as possible, all photos are real & taken by myself. Have done many transactions across multiple online marketplaces including Facebook, Ebay, and online forums so you can buy with confidence. My goal is to make it as clear as possible so you won’t have questions, but please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to ask for references. I am a trusted seller and if we decide to do business together, I promise to provide a flawless transaction.

I’ve attempted to best show the watch’s current condition in the photos (any serial numbers are blocked out for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required. WTA

More Pictures: Value Your Watch