FS: Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph CV2A10.BA0796 Mens Watch Automatic Full Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph CV2A10.BA0796 Mens Watch Automatic Full Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph CV2A10.BA0796 Mens Watch Automatic Full Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,249 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 7242881952
Connect with me on instagram

Full set – Inner/Outer box, owners manual, warranty card. In good condition with some desk-diving marks. Clean crystal. Sized to 7.25″ – no extra links.

This stunning Tag Heuer Carrera Chonograph could be the next watch in your growing collection!

I was honestly taken aback by how beautiful this wach was when I bought it. Nice heft, classic look, great sparkle from the numbers in the sun.

Automatic Calibre 16 movement with an exhibition back, this Carrera CV2A10.BA0796 has a few minior scratches on the case from normal wear. It has one small mark near the “80” on the tachymeter bezel.
Fully functional. I’ve been impressed with the look, feel, and especially the fit and finish of this watch! The date does change around 10:30 pm, which isn’t entirely unusual in automatics. Many are +/- 2 hours in their tolerances. Just noting it for transparency.
This coud be a great “daily driver”. It is sized for a 7.25″ wrist, no exra links included.
This will ship FedEX overnight, next business day to a FedEx hold location for your protection (way too many porch pirates these days) unless you request it to be sent to the address on your ebay account. I never want a customer to not receive the watch they purchased.
Thanks for your interest. If you’re the lucky owner of the very clean example of a Carrera Calibre 16 Chrono I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I have.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch