FS: Panerai 526 Luminor Flyback Regatta Titanium Chronograph PAM526 PAM00526

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai 526 Luminor Flyback Regatta Titanium Chronograph PAM526 PAM00526

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai 526 Luminor Flyback Regatta Titanium Chronograph PAM526 PAM00526

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel: 4056263788
Connect with me on instagram

Whether you are starting a yachting regatta or just want something with a great wrist presence you’ll love the Panerai 526 Luminor Flyback Regatta! With the classic Luminor lock over the crown, the bold colors of the dial and the interesting functions of a yachting start countdown AND tachometer measured in knots this one is like no other! Additionally it features an exhibition caseback and the changeable straps every Paneristi covets. Special features of this watch include not just the Chronograph but a second Regatta Countdown timer, Flyback Feature, and 3 days power reserve.

This timepiece is in very good used condition and comes with 3 Straps: a black rubber OEM strap, black leather with white stitching and an additional Horus Miami Blue which looks amazing with the dial accents! It is delivered in the original Panerai box with all papers.

My goal is your complete satisfaction with this beautiful timepiece. I believe all of the photos accurately show the watch from all angles. Everything functions as it should. If you have any questions or concerns or would like a video call to review the watch please let me know.

I ship via FedEx and only fully insured, within CONUS you can provide the shipping label. Watch ships within two days of bank wire clearing to your closest FedEx shipping center for pickup or can be picked up in the West Houston / Katy, TX area at local PD safe transaction zone. References available across marketplace, eBay, Facebook groups, Reddit, and Forums. Zelle, PayPal F&F, etc available to select repeat clients

Other available pieces listed on my Instagram, @energy_timepieces

Panerai PAM 526 Luminor 1950 Regatta 3 Days Chronograph Flyback
Reference Number PAM00526

Bezel Material: Titanium

Luminescence: Hands and markers

Bands: (3 Total) OEM Black Rubber, Black Leather with White stitching and Horus Miami Blue Rubber

Case Diameter: 47 mm

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Additional Features: Chronograph, Regatta Start Timer

Power Reserve: 72 hours

Water Resistance: 100m

Movement: Panerai P.9100/R calibre

Jewels: 37

Clasp: Folding

Warranty: Guaranteed as described and in good working order

Rolex Ulysse Nardin Audemaurs Piguet Omega Breitling Jaeger LeCoultre Hublot

More Pictures: Value Your Watch