FS: Panerai Luminor Marina Luna Rossa Limited Edition 1/1500pcs

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor Marina Luna Rossa Limited Edition 1/1500pcs

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Marina Luna Rossa Limited Edition 1/1500pcs

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,999 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 616-726-0472
Connect with me on instagram

Available for purchase is the newly released Panerai PAM01342 Luminor Luna Rossa Limited Edition.

The Panerai 1342 is this years Luna Rossa limited edition release, limited to 1500pcs and is boutique only. It’s the standard 44mm Luminor case, housing the manual wind P.6000 movement with 3 days power reserve.

Don’t hesitate to ask for additional photos and any other requests, I’d be happy to help! Plenty of references on WatchEx and eBay, FB, etc.

Watch is a complete kit, warranty card dated a couple weeks ago, is in like new “unworn” condition, only tried on at boutique and for photos.

Looking for $7999 shipped fully insured, or trade for something of similar value.

Contact me directly @ 616-726-0472

IG : wristsofluxury

More Pictures: Value Your Watch