We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1501 (Rare Linen Dial)

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
tinpusher
MoT Member

FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1501 (Rare Linen Dial)

Post by tinpusher »

Classic but at the same time suitable for any occasion, the Rolex Oyster Date ref. 1501 can be worn on a daily basis and despite being a vintage watch, it has an elegant and modern look. Its classic design never goes out of style and with its 34mm case it is also suitable for a female audience. The proverbial reliability of its Rolex-manufactured caliber 1570 movement makes it a watch that can be worn every day for years to come. The example for sale, with serial number 97XXXX, is believed to have been produced around the first year of production of 1963.

Case, Bracelet, Dial & Glass
Excellent case that shows slight wear from use. The stainless “engine turned” bezel is also in excellent condition and shows light wear from use.
Excellent oyster bracelet (7835) comes with two extra links (pictured) and 357 end links with slight wear from use. The clasp is stamped with a Rolex Crown.

Unbelievably rare linen dial that seems to only get better with time and age. The lume plots have turned a warm creamy hue and the hands are matching. I've been looking for quite some time and have yet to see another lined dial this good looking. The acyrilc crystal is in great shape as well.

Please ask questions or request different pics since all sales are final. I don't do refunds/exchanges/returns and have plenty of feedback over the past decade or so. I also try to ship the same day as payment or the next business day.

Grab this unique and rare beauty for $3750 shipped CONUS

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tinpusher
MoT Member

Re: FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1501 (Rare Linen Dial)

Post by tinpusher »

BUMP