We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 42 Titanium Blue Box Alligator Deploy Date 542.NX.7170.LR

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 42 Titanium Blue Box Alligator Deploy Date 542.NX.7170.LR

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Hublot Classic Fusion 42 Titanium Blue Box Alligator Deploy Date 542.NX.7170.LR

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,695 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Hublot Classic Fusion 42 in Titanium with the Blue Dial on Dark Blue Alligator Strap & Deploy Clasp! Striking piece and a significant bang for your buck, the watch’s mix of brushed and polished titanium finishes make the watch look phenomenal. Comes with the original Hublot box. Hard to find these this clean and on the Alligator rather than the lower cost rubber. Ready to be on wrist!

The watch is in phenomenal condition with little to no minor wear, nothing notable. Keeping good time when tested on our timegrapher! Do excuse all of the dust/lint in the pictures from the photography process, as we shoot all our watches outside in natural lighting/conditions. The box does have typical minor wear, as do all Hublot boxes in accordance with the materials used in the box production. The watch looks absolutely fabulous on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 500 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium and I also DBA as Camden’s Horology and Sivils Luxury; I have countless references across the country.

Hublot Classic Fusion 42

Reference Number: 542.NX.7170.LR

Bezel: Brushed Titanium

Bracelet: Blue Alligator Backed with Rubber

Case: Brushed & Polished Titanium

Case Diameter: 42.00 mm

Crown: Pull / Push

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Blue

Dial Markers: Stick Hour Markers

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date

Jewels: 21

Movement: Automatic Hublot Calibre HUB1110

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 50M / 165FT

63 Movement Parts

More Pictures: Value Your Watch

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Hublot Classic Fusion 42 Titanium Blue Box Alligator Deploy Date 542.NX.7170.LR

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP