FS: Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $5,795 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: email: Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

STRIKING Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Torpilleur 44mm Limited Edition of 320 in Bronze! Arrives as a complete set with the original Ulysse Nardin box and papers including the international warranty card, COSC certificate,manual, and warranty booklet. Originally purchased from an Ulysse Nardin Authorized Dealer in May 2019. Super clean piece! Truthfully, there is very little information on this rare limited edition Torpilleur out there- some note the dial and clasp as black, others blue, others half and half: my verdict is that the dial is black, and the strap is a very dark blue. A lot of bang for your buck with Ulysse Nardin’s In-House UN-118 Movement, a huge value-add over the more traditional older generation Marine Chronometers and Maxi Marines. Ultra clean overall and keeps fantastic time when tested on our timegrapher!

The watch is in phenomenal condition with only very minor wear including a hairline crystal scratch (as pictured) that could not be felt and was not recognized by me until getting the photos back from my photographer (cannot see it in all lighting). Do excuse dust/lint in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. I absolutely love Ulysse Nardin, and this Torpilleur being in 44mm rather than the most common 42mm Torpilleur size makes this much more wearable in my opinion. It’s pure art!

From Ulysse Nardin: “The mark of a captain Marine Torpilleur, a light, modern Marine timepiece for those who captain their own destiny.”

“For a vintage-inspired timepiece, the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur is refined, well-designed, and yet, contemporary enough to make for a daily wear piece. The highlight of the watch, in my opinion, is the movement which offers quite a bit of value in terms of horological pedigree.”

-Praneeth Rajsingh, A Blog to Watch

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited Edition of 320

Reference Number: 1187-320/63

MSRP: $9,600

Bezel: Fixed Bronze

Band: Dark Blue Leather

Case: Bronze

Case Diameter: 44.00 mm

Case Thickness:

Clasp: Bronze Tang

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds

Jewels: 50

Movement: Automatic Ulysse Nardin Calibre UN-118

Power Reserve: 60 Hours

Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800

Water Resistance: 50M /150FT

260 Movement Parts

Summary of Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63
The Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited is a distinctive timepiece that combines vintage aesthetics with modern functionality. With its unique bronze case, impressive marine heritage, and precise movement, this watch offers a captivating blend of style and substance.

Summary of Brand
Ulysse Nardin, founded in 1846, has a rich history of producing marine chronometers and precision timekeeping instruments for naval use. The brand’s dedication to innovation, craftsmanship, and marine heritage is evident in their timepieces. Ulysse Nardin is renowned for its intricate designs, exceptional movements, and commitment to pushing the boundaries of watchmaking technology.

Guide to Buying and Selling Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63 Online
Buying Tips

Authenticity Verification: Ensure the authenticity of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited by purchasing from reputable sources such as authorized dealers or established online marketplaces with strong buyer protection policies.

Research the Seller: When buying from private sellers, research their reputation, reviews, and history of selling luxury watches. Check if they provide comprehensive information and images of the watch’s condition.

Condition and Documentation: Request detailed photos of the watch, including its case, dial, movement, and any unique features. Verify if the watch comes with its original box, papers, and warranty card, as these factors contribute to its value.

Movement and Functionality: Understand the technical specifications of the watch, including its movement type, features, and functions. Ensure that the watch’s movement and complications are fully functional.

Price Comparison: Compare the price of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited with similar models available on various platforms. Be cautious if the price seems too good to be true.

Selling Tips

Accurate Description: Provide a detailed and accurate description of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited you’re selling. Mention its condition, any signs of wear, and whether it includes original packaging and documentation.

High-Quality Photos: Take clear, high-resolution photos that showcase the watch from multiple angles. Highlight its unique features, including the bronze case and dial details.

Transparent History: Share the watch’s history, such as its purchase date, any servicing records, and whether it’s been worn regularly or sparingly. Transparency builds trust with potential buyers.

Competitive Pricing: Research the current market value of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited and set a competitive but reasonable price. Overpricing may deter potential buyers.

Platform Selection: Choose a reputable online platform to list your watch for sale. Established watch marketplaces, forums, and auction sites can provide exposure to potential buyers.

Communication: Be responsive to inquiries from potential buyers. Promptly answer questions about the watch’s features, condition, and pricing.

Secure Shipping: If the watch is sold, package it securely to prevent damage during transit. Use a trusted shipping service that offers insurance and tracking.

Verification: If selling on platforms that offer authentication services, consider using them to provide potential buyers with additional assurance of the watch’s authenticity.

In conclusion, the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited is a remarkable watch with its distinctive bronze case, marine-inspired design, and precise movement. Whether you’re buying or selling this timepiece online, following these tips will help ensure a successful and satisfying transaction.

More Pictures:

Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 44 Bronze Limited $10K MSRP Complete 1187-320/63