FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Green Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph black ceramic New!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Green Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph black ceramic New!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Green Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph black ceramic New!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,750 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale here is a beautiful new creation by Blancpain, the oldest watchmaker in the world. This version of the Fifty Fathoms comes cased in black ceramic, so it will look brand new for decades to come.

The “tropical green” dial is an incredible vignette sunburst pattern, and is truly remarkable to look at. Coupled with the black ceramic this variant of the original dive watch is probably the most stunning there is!

Asking price is $13,750. Significantly down from the msrp of $17,900!

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in AP, Vacheron, Patek, RM, Rolex, Omega, Hublot, Panerai, Zenith, etc. I can do cash either way or multi-watch trades for way for the right deal!

More Pictures:

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Green Bathyscaphe Flyback Chronograph black ceramic New!