PREORDER: Kickstarter: Nordic Marine Instruments - Østersøen Dive Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Nordic Marine Instruments - Østersøen Dive Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Nordic Marine Instruments, a partnership between WatchBandit and RZE, introduce their debut collection on Kickstarter, the Østersøen dive watch.
Though this is their first campaign, it is already fully funded.

Super Early Bird pricing is around $398
Regular price will be $549

Estimated delivery is January 2024

Nordic Marine Instruments (NMI) originates from a seamless fusion of the founder's Danish heritage and a profound passion for exquisite everyday tool watches. The brand emerged from the aspiration to serve individuals with a discerning design eye, a precise sense of proportion, and genuine admiration for exceptional craftsmanship. NMI embodies the flawless blend of Nordic aesthetics and functional tool watch attributes, giving rise to timepieces that seamlessly combine striking visuals with unparalleled practicality. Introducing Østersøen, this remarkable series by Nordic Marine Instruments draws its inspiration from the captivating Nordic sea, echoing its facets and beauty in every detail.

The Østersøen is available in four colorways - Himmelblå (sky blue), Havblå (dark blue), Havgrøn (sea green), and Hvid (arctic white)

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Whoa

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Nordic Marine Instruments - Østersøen Dive Watch Collection

Post by Whoa »

I kinda like this one! The dial is pretty interesting [emoji848]

Sendt fra min SM-S911B med Tapatalk