FS; Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39 Black Dial Bracelet Quartz Box Manual 2517.50.00

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS; Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39 Black Dial Bracelet Quartz Box Manual 2517.50.00

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39 Black Dial Bracelet Quartz Box Manual 2517.50.00

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,595 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 6783406562 email: mrcantoral@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STUNNING Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39 with Black Dial on Brushed Stainless Steel Bracelet! Arrives with original Omega boxes and manual, powered by the reliable Omega Caliber 1538 Quartz Movement. Simple, precise, and ready to be on wrist!

STUNNING Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39 with Black Dial on Brushed Stainless Steel Bracelet! Arrives with original Omega boxes and manual, powered by the reliable Omega Caliber 1538 Quartz Movement. Simple, precise, and ready to be on wrist!

The watch is in great condition with only minor wear, nothing notable except for light crystal wear that does not show in all lighting (does not show well in the photos) because of it being so light. Please excuse the lint and dust in the pictures as all of our watches are photographed outdoors in natural lighting/conditions. This really is such an awesome watch for the price point, one of the best watch options at the $2,500 and under price point. The craftsmanship is evident!

From Omega: “The Advantage of this Watch

When it comes to reliability there’s no matching a movement bound by natural law. This watch’s internal workings uses the very precise frequency signal of a quartz crystal to display time. The movement is powered by a battery and extremely accurate. What’s more it takes up minimal space, allowing for slimmer watch designs. Superior precision, less servicing, shock resistance.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 6.6 inch wrist at maximum without additional links.

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra

Ref #: 2517.50.00

Bezel: Polished Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 39.2 mm

Case Material: Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel

Case Thickness: 11.6 mm

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial Color: Black

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date

Luminescent Hands & Markers