FS: Breitling Chronomat Evolution Black Roman Numeral Dial Box Pilot Bracelet A13356

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat Evolution Black Roman Numeral Dial Box Pilot Bracelet A13356

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat Evolution Black Roman Numeral Dial Box Pilot Bracelet A13356

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $3,495 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STRIKING Breitling Chronomat Evolution 43 with Black Dial & Silver Subdials on Pilot Bracelet! Arrives as a complete set with the original Breitling boxes and papers including the international warranty booklet, serialized COSC certificate, manual, and hand tag. Super classic Breitling look in the All-Polished-Finish and Black Dial on Bracelet- ultra stunning piece on wrist!

This Chronomat is in great condition with only minor wear, nothing notable. In my opinion, It looks far better in person than in the pictures! Do excuse the dust as we take all photos outside in natural lighting/conditions. This is always one of my top recommendations when someone asks me for a solid Breitling to add to their collection, as this has the “most-slanted” pilot bracelet style ever offered, quite iconic. Clean and desirable setup overall, ready to be enjoyed and on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 7.5 inch wrist at maximum without additional links.

Breitling Chronomat Evolution 43

Reference Number: A13356

Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Brushed Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Stainless Steel Pilot Bracelet

Case Diameter: 43.00 mm

Case Material: Polished Stainless Steel

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Black w/Silver Subdials

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph

Luminescent Hands & Markers

Movement: Automatic Breitling Calibre 13

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800

Water Resistance: 300M / 1000FT

More Pictures:

Breitling Chronomat Evolution Black Roman Numeral Dial Box Pilot Bracelet A13356