[$270] Custom handmade (by me) 5 watch box

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
bc4393
MoT Member

[$270] Custom handmade (by me) 5 watch box

Post by bc4393 »

I've made a few boxes for myself, family and close friends and this one I worked on without a person in mind so where else to offer it but to one of my deals people!

I make boxes in extremely limited quantities due to being a perfectionist and not wanting the pressure of kicking out quantity over quality to outweigh my love of doing it. I put my heart and soul into each of my boxes and I hope it will bring some enjoyment to one of you as well. Thank you for looking.

Specs:
The box is made of solid curly cherry with chamfered edges on the lid and body. The top is trimmed in rosewood and the finish is a satin sheen. The wood will darken and redden over time as the tannins in the cherry are released so it will age naturally and beautifully. The hinges are made of polished solid brass. I line all of my work with a high quality felt and custom fit the dividers out of Honduran mahogany. It fits even my largest diver which is a chunky 45x15mm thick Scott Cassell Luminox.

Price is $270 including shipping to the US.
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
bc4393
MoT Member

Re: [$270] Custom handmade (by me) 5 watch box

Post by bc4393 »

Price reduced.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: [$270] Custom handmade (by me) 5 watch box

Post by MoT »

bc4393 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:04 pmPrice reduced.
That is a beautiful box, you've got some talent. I hope someone here snaps it up.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody