PREORDER: Kickstarter: Nick Mankey Design - Chrono-Grip Hook Strap

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Nick Mankey Design - Chrono-Grip Hook Strap

Post by TheJohnP »

Nick Mankey Design returns to Kickstarter to launch their next evolution of their hook strap, the Chrono-Grip Hook Strap.
This is their second campaign and both were fully funded.

Super Early Bird pricing was $29 SOLD OUT
Early Bird pricing was $36 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing is $43
Regular price will be $49

Estimated delivery is August 2024

My original Hook Strap design has come a long way since its development in late 2018. Having personally crafted over 25,000 of them over the past 5 years, I knew I was onto something. But I couldn't shake the feeling that it still had room to grow. Could it really get any better?

The Chrono-Grip™ is my answer to this question. Machined from Grade 5 Titanium, the Chrono-Grip's hardware is not only stronger, but highly corrosion resistant, nearly weightless, and warm to the touch, while maintaining an extremely low profile. The materials work hand-in-hand with its highly refined geometry, and ultimately serve to unlock the full potential of the Hook Strap system.

At the conclusion of this campaign, you will be sent a survey to collect your various strap build options. Depending on the level of funding achieved*, you will have a choice of the following:

Elastic Color: Frost White, Deep Yellow, Flame Orange, Alert Red, Steel Gray, OD Green, Navy Blue, Black
Strap Width: 18mm*, 19mm*, 20mm, 21mm*, 22mm, 24mm*, 26mm*
Wrist Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Hardware Finish: Brushed, Blasted*, Polished*, Anodized Black*

*- Some sizes and finishes are dependent upon meeting stretch goals.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find