FS: Rolex Datejust 41 126334 full kit, brand new, unworn

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Rolex Datejust 41 126334 full kit, brand new, unworn

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $13,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

Shipping will be mostly in the USA, however, some sellers are willing to ship internationally. Just Ask them.

For more questions Tel. 4356023516
Connect with me on instagram

Free gift… The Rolex Magazine issue #09. $60 value.

For your consideration is this fully complete, brand new and unworn Rolex Datejust 41 in the highly desirable configuration of white dial, roman markers, 18ct white gold bezel and jubilee bracelet. Please see photos and condition grade which are an accurate representation of this exact piece. The Datejust 41 oyster case houses the in-house 3235 movement which receives Rolex’s Superlative Chronometer designation which is accurate and reliable to -2/+2 seconds per day and has a burly 70 hours of power reserve. Lastly, this piece is covered by the full Rolex 5 year warranty as this warranty card is dated April 2022.

Please see my condition grade chart in the pictures. I strive to be as accurate as possible and more thorough than what most would expect.

All photos are 100% of the actual watch for sale. I do not cut and paste anything. Every listing is unique to that specific watch.

I strive to be 100% transparent and provide the best possible experience through the entire buying and/or selling process.

I stand by the authenticity and description of all my watch listings.

I ship via overnight fully insured Fedex. International shipments the buyer is solely responsible for any import duties, taxes, etc. and the watch will be declared for the true purchase amount. No exceptions. I accept payments via Square, Zelle and bank wire only.

I have many references from highly reputable dealers, traders and collectors upon request. Deal with confidence.

Returns ONLY accepted within 14 days of receipt and if returned properly packaged and shipped at your expense. Watch and all accessories must be returned in the exact condition you received them.

I am an independent watch trader, collector and enthusiast. I am not affiliated with any watch brands or dealers. All my watches for sale are rightfully owned, guaranteed authentic and as described.

I reserve the right to end this listing or to change the price at any time. This watch is for sale locally, on other platforms and watch forums for an offline price.

Boogeze Fine Watches & Collectibles

1776 Park Ave Ste 4

Park City, UT 84060

435-200-5481

boogeze@gmail.com

More Pictures
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Rolex Datejust 41 126334 full kit, brand new, unworn

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

sold