FS: Eberhard 5x signed All Original Solid 18k Rose Gold Vintage 1960’s Automatic Watch 34.8mm

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Eberhard 5x signed All Original Solid 18k Rose Gold Vintage 1960’s Automatic Watch 34.8mm

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,200 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

Shipping will be mostly in the USA, however, some sellers are willing to ship internationally. Just Ask them.

For more questions Tel. 4356023516
Connect with me on instagram

For your consideration is this stunning 1960’s vintage Eberhard solid 18k rose gold automatic watch. This example is all original and 5x signed (dial, crown, case back, inside case back, movement). The case measures 34.8mm across excluding the crown and 42.8mm lug to lug. I purchased this watch from a long standing watch dealer in Arni, Switzerland who had it in their collection and left unworn for over 40 years (appears worn from original owner). It has not been altered since purchase other than adding a suede aftermarket Italian leather band from B and R Bands. I have worn 3 times and so the suede leather band is in a lightly used condition. I also added a vintage rose gold plated Longines clasp to give the watch an overall period correct look.

The mid case, lugs and case back appear to never have been polished and all lines and engravings are sharp. The original dial looks very good and shows a light and consistent patina along with spotting (flaking) from the original paint. The original hands show some typical corrosion from decades of being exposed to its elements. There are light scratches consistent with sporadic wear but overall, for a 1960’s vintage this piece is in great overall cosmetic condition.

The original Eberhard automatic 260-13, 25 jewel movement tested at -4 seconds per day on my timegrapher and so I have not had it serviced and have left it as-is.

There are no warranties for this example and it is being sold as-is condition.

I stand by the authenticity and condition of this watch and the pictures are of the exact watch you will receive. The pictures and description accurately represent the condition of this watch.

I strive to be 100% transparent and provide the best possible experience through the entire buying and/or selling process.

I ship via overnight fully insured Fedex. International shipments the buyer is solely responsible for any import duties, taxes, etc. and the watch will be declared for the true purchase amount. No exceptions.

I have many references from highly reputable dealers, traders and collectors upon request. Deal with confidence.

Returns ONLY accepted within 14 days of receipt and if returned properly packaged and shipped at your expense. Watch and all accessories must be returned in the exact condition you received them.

I am an independent watch trader, collector and enthusiast. I am not affiliated with any watch brands. All my watches for sale are rightfully owned, guaranteed authentic and as described.

I reserve the right to end this listing or to change the price at any time. This watch is for sale locally, on other platforms and watch forums for an offline price.

Boogeze Fine Watches & Collectibles

1776 Park Ave Ste 4

Park City, UT 84060

435-200-5481

boogeze@gmail.com

More Pictures