FS: Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM 389 PAM00389 Titanium Amagnetic

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM 389 PAM00389 Titanium Amagnetic

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM 389 PAM00389 Titanium Amagnetic

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $7,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 9417736475
Connect with me on instagram

Panerai PAM00389 PAM 389 Submersible Ceramic bezel 47mm Luminor Titanium 1950 Automatic Amagnetic

Available is this stunning Panerai PAM 389. At 47mm this piece has imposing wrist presence.

MSRP $11,800

Built on the bold simplicity of the 1950 case, the submersible offers a modern take on a classic design.

The watch case and bezel itself are titanium while the black insert is a black ceramic. The in house caliber P. 9000 movement is automatic with a 3 day power reserve.

This watch features 300m and is amagnetic (500 gauss).

Comes with Panerai OEM box, booklets, spring bar tool, aftermarket leather strap and screwdriver.

Shipping: Fully insured overnight shipping through FedEx with signature to CONUS.

Plenty of references in enthusiast groups and find me on instagram: hannahorology for more.

If you have any questions please reach out and I’m happy to answer.

More Pictures: Value Your Watch