FS: Omega Speedmaster White Side Of The Moon / 311.93.44.51.04.002 / 2022 Full Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Omega Speedmaster White Side Of The Moon / 311.93.44.51.04.002 / 2022 Full Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Speedmaster White Side Of The Moon / 311.93.44.51.04.002 / 2022 Full Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,700 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: email: Tel. 8457977503 email: abhorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Presenting the Omega Speedmaster White Side Of The Moon. The bright white variant of the Dark Side Of The Moon collection. Like the rest, the case of this incredible timepiece is crafted out of a single piece of ceramic, making it not only lightweight, but extremely durable and scratch resistant. The bezel and dial are also made of the same material. Peering through the exhibition caseback shows Omega’s exceptional co-axial 9300 movement. Sitting at 44.25mm on a white leather strap that will fit up to a 7.75″ wrist, the White Side Of The Moon stands out among the rest.

MSRP when purchased: $12,000 + tax
MSRP today: $12,800 + tax
Offered at $8700 + label

CONDITION & CONTENTS: This timepiece is in almost perfect condition, and even has a sticker leftover on the clasp, which is tight enough to feel like its barely been worn. Please see all photos for an accurate representation. Accompanying the watch is the inner and outer box, including the beautiful White Side Of The Moon presentation box, the international warranty card dated 3/2/22, pictograms card, card holder, instruction manual, cleaning cloth, travel case, and hang tag denoting the original sticker price of $12,000. Today this timepiece retails for $12,800 due to Omega’s collection wide price increases.

NOTE: I take detailed, close up photos of every watch, which makes dust or blemishes look worse than they actually are when viewed in person. If you have any questions regarding condition, please reach out and ask for more photos or video. I’d be happy to provide whatever you request.

SHIPPING & PAYMENT Your label or add $70 for fully insured overnight shipping to your nearest FedEx. Payment is taken by wire, zelle, or cash if local. Located in Mountain View, CA

In the world of luxury timepieces, reputation is king. Deal in confidence! I have over 100 transactions under my belt from numerous platforms and my goal is to provide complete transparency with a seamless transaction from “hello”, to delivery. Countless references are available on request and phone calls and/or video calls are highly encouraged.

Find me anywhere
ABHorology@gmail.com
IG: @a.b_horology
WUS: Ben_Jammin_1006

More Pictures: