PREORDER: Kickstarter: Egard Watch Co. - Passages Webb Timepiece, Designed by William Shatner

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Egard Watch Co. - Passages Webb Timepiece, Designed by William Shatner

Post by TheJohnP »

Egard Watch Co., have launched their latest model on Kickstarter, the Passages Webb timepiece, designed by William Shatner.
This is their third campaign, and fully funded, as their previous two Kickstarters.

Extra Early Bird pricing was $395 SOLD OUT
Early Bird pricing was $405 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing is $415
Kickstarter pricing is $425
Regular price will be $695

Optional lunar molded, FKM, high grade, rubber strap is $35.

Estimated delivery is November/December 2023

This is Ilan, the CEO of Egard Watch Company and we are back again with an amazing collaboration with the one and only William Shatner! This is our 4th Kickstarter campaign and we couldn't be happier about this one.

This is also our second time working with Mr. Shatner on a timepiece and his passion and dedication on this project was something I was in awe of. This watch meant the world to him and we couldn't be more honored to have made it with him.

This timepiece is dedicated to his experience in space and the new frontier in space exploration with the Webb Telescope!

The sun represents the Hours, the earth represents the minutes and the Webb telescope rotates with the seconds.
We will be adding small white markers on the sun and earth to make timekeeping easier

Specs:

Movement: NH35
Diameter: 42mm
Thickness: 12.5mm
Crystal: Domed sapphire with AR coating
Water resistance: 50m
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine