PREORDER: Kickstarter: Angles Watches - The Cerberus, 3-Armed Wandering Rotating Hour Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Angles Watches - The Cerberus, 3-Armed Wandering Rotating Hour Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Angles Watches, out of Hong Kong, return to Kickstarter for their latest collection, The Cerberus, a 3-Armed Wandering Rotating Hour Watch.
This is their fifth campaign, and already fully funded, just like their previous four.

Kickstarter pricing is around $461
Regular price will be $760

Estimated delivery is June 2024

Cerberus: the hound of Hades had 3 heads to guard the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving... The Angles Cerebus similarly has a 3-armed approach to capture time accurately on your wrist 24/7.

Celebrating more than 20 years of in-house design and manufacture, Angles Cerberus is a pinnacle achievement featuring our own wandering rotating hour complication encased in 316L Stainless Steel and silicone strapped. Powered by the Miyota 9039 automatic movement, the Cerberus outperforms with luxury at a price point made possible through Angles relentless dedication to achieve a jewelry piece while also passing along more savings to you.

The Cerberus comes in five styles to choose from: Onyx, Ruby, Sapphire, Garnet, and Topaz.

Specs:

Case
- 316L stainless steel
- 41mm Width, 8.8mm Height (Excluding crystals)
- Top double-dome sapphire crystal with antireflective coating. (When “double domed,” the crystal is round not just on the outside but the inside, as well, and this prevents distortion when looking at the watch from an angle.)
- Exhibition sapphire crystal caseback
- Push-pull crown
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m)

Movement
- Miyota 9039 with In-House Rotating Hour Module

Dial
- 316L stainless steel arm, anodized aluminum Rotating proprietary pyramids, and Geneva Pattern dial, Swiss Super-Luminova™ coated numerals on the semi-circular minute track, and Rotating pyramids.

Strap
- 28-20mm color-coordinated silicone strap with butterfly-style Deployant Clasp 316L stainless steel buckle.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find