LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Re: LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Post by whoagorgeous »

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Happy Friday, y'all! It was a good day... after a **** week.

Started the day off with with Leonidas for field watch Friday. This watch is So loud, it reminds me of the 60 Minutes tick.

Switched up to the Speedy for Forstner Friday. Coined by [mention]TheJohnP[/mention] on discord. I've also got adult beverage compliance.

Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

A mod for Seiko Saturday
PXL_20210807_195551765.jpg
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Fri-Dive compliant as I boarded a flight to Boston. Regular Seiko Saturday compliant at my favorite swimming hole and then Swanky Seiko Saturday out to dinner with family on the cape. Haven't taken a watch pic for today, but it's got a real vacation vibe.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

whoagorgeous wrote:Image
This watch is [emoji91]. The case and dial remind me of a lot of different watches in a rare successful matchup. It's like a SamurOak Nautilus. Very nice bud!

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Dub Rubb wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:37 am Fri-Dive compliant as I boarded a flight to Boston. Regular Seiko Saturday compliant at my favorite swimming hole and then Swanky Seiko Saturday out to dinner with family on the cape. Haven't taken a watch pic for today, but it's got a real vacation vibe.
ImageImageImage

Is there going to be a Boston MoT meet up with [mention]Sussa[/mention] and [mention]Sporkboy[/mention]?
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

ImageImage
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Catching up from yesterday. No compliance, but rocked the Legend Diver and Intramatic.

I'm compliant today for signed crown Sunday.
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

It's neither small nor does it have a signed crown, so I'll have to rely on pet compliance for today.
PXL_20210808_200846735.jpg
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

TheJohnP wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:37 am Fri-Dive compliant as I boarded a flight to Boston. Regular Seiko Saturday compliant at my favorite swimming hole and then Swanky Seiko Saturday out to dinner with family on the cape. Haven't taken a watch pic for today, but it's got a real vacation vibe.
ImageImageImage

Is there going to be a Boston MoT meet up with [mention]Sussa[/mention] and [mention]Sporkboy[/mention]?
Probably not this time. Here for under a week and have 3 weeks worth of family to catch up with. Next time though?!? Got like 8 extra beds in sketchy unconditioned spaces that y'all are welcome to[emoji23]. Seriously though. Got hella beds and parking, just no AC. Time it right and your golden. Wrong? Have fun sticking to your sheets. But you can wash all that away with a midnight outdoor shower with a bevvy.

Rocked the squander today and got to see one of my best buds I haven't seen in a couple years and meet his dog Theodore Roosevelt.ImageImage

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Magic Monday with a magically soft seatbelt NATO from Mushi
PXL_20210809_180338384.jpg
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Magic Monday compliant. Not so much due to the watch, but more so the location. No matter where in the country I moved as a kid up until now, this place has and always will be home. Snapped a couple pics at the country store where I would load up on candy as a kid, and also as an adult as proven today. Bonus pic of our favorite ice cream shop (four seas). My mom and dad had the license plate 4 SEAS when we lived in New Hampshire. When we moved to California, we gave them our old plate which they hung on the wall. Almost 30 years later, theres probably 30 plates on the wall now from all over! So cool to see and just magical to be back. Hope all is well in the legion!

Bonus. My wife scored this sweet ass shirt for me for $8 at Marshalls. She knows me well.ImageImageImageImageImage

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Bonus New England bar style pizza pic from tonight. I miss this pizza more than a good portion of my family back here. So good! (Poopsie's Pizza in Pembroke MA, $6-8 for a whole freaking pizza!!!)

Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Dub Rubb wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:34 pm Bonus New England bar style pizza pic from tonight. I miss this pizza more than a good portion of my family back here. So good! (Poopsie's Pizza in Pembroke MA, $6-8 for a whole freaking pizza!!!)

You've mentioned Poopsie's before, but I never realized how close it is to a frequent errand spot. Next time, I'm out that way, I'm picking up a pizza.